2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I think there is talent is in the Conference with a few teams throwing around silly money. I followed Forest Green Rovers when I lived down in Gloucestershire, and still try and catch a game or two on the internet when I can. While they're not the finished product by any means, there are guys there with plenty of potential.

Moult is an interesting one - there cant be too much talent down in the conference so hopefully we know what we are doing. Although I'd imagine if we signed him that would mean no McDonald?

I'd not be so sure re: Mcdonald.

For a successful club who have several ex-Conference players in their side look no further than Inverness. A significant number of their team are from there. Like Weeyin said; plenty of talent/rough diamonds that need a bit of polishing into the finished article.

• Like 1

Brilliant business with Big Marv . Hopefully it will bear fruit from a transfer fee off the back of watching the big chap ripping right backs a new one every week.

Would like us to get another centre half sorted asap. Needs time for a central pairing to gel, I would take Clubber Laing back happily.

Hopefully Robinsons Irish background will unearth a gem or two.

As for Carswell, promised much to start with, but did not take his chance. His inability to pass anything but backward or sideways was painfull to watch. Best of luck Stuart Crabswell , hopefully you develop with the Buddies. It's up to you how you go forward, in every sense...

Great piece of business regarding marvin, and it is interesting to see us looking at paying another fee for someone.

One thing about this and the last few transfer windows is that football fans on Twitter are cringeworthy. Just ran a search for 'motherwell' and there are fans from wrexham and mfc tweeting that moult fellow. Also, if you post stuff on here there are a few well fans that will tweet the club/flow asking about it.

One thing about this and the last few transfer windows is that football fans on Twitter are cringeworthy. Just ran a search for 'motherwell' and there are fans from wrexham and mfc tweeting that moult fellow. Also, if you post stuff on here there are a few well fans that will tweet the club/flow asking about it.

Twitter has been a godsend to the bed spread mob.