2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Back four looking pretty sorted. Happy with Louis Laing, raw but visibly improved game by game.

What about the keeper situation, Dan won't be our number 1 starter, surely?

There is no way Barra will play Dan as anything other than a No.2! I'd put my money on Long coming back, but if not, we will definitely sign a new keeper.

• Like 1

Love this... Laing signing hopefully Moult passes his medical and get signed today...All good in the hood. Now just another keeper and possbly centre mid for cover if I am being greedy (oh and Mcdonald on transfer day deadline)

Great news on Laing - telling that he was wheeled out to do press before the play offs - the guy has his head screwed on and is likely to get better rather than regress. Agree also that he has a lot in common with Hutchie.

Also have to get a bit exited about Louis Moult, just on the basis of the incredible regard his present club's fans hold him in.

• Like 1

Am I alone in hoping Grant rejoins us, btw? I thought he looked great in wee flashes, if a bit hamstrung by being stuck wide.

I would like to see him back.

Did see Rangers fans say that they were looking to loan him too.

Lets not forget that Laing, Long, Grant etc were in the team for some of our worst performances in recent years.Just because they had a couple of good games at the end of the season doesn't mean they'll be good enough to get us further up the league this time.In my opinion the standard of players we're going for aren't any better than what we had and anything above 11th would be a good season.

• Like 1

Lets not forget that Laing, Long, Grant etc were in the team for some of our worst performances in recent years.Just because they had a couple of good games at the end of the season doesn't mean they'll be good enough to get us further up the league this time.In my opinion the standard of players we're going for aren't any better than what we had and anything above 11th would be a good season.

Anyone got a shake head imoji. You are certainly no "Happy Clapper"