Play Off Final

Prestwickwell

It's all well and good criticising the manager but what do you honestly think he could be doing differently?

He appears to be trying with the shite at his disposal.

The players didn't seem to give a fuck at the start of the season and they don't seem to care much now.

i literally just want this season to end. the first team have been a disaster, iv enjoyed watchin the under 20's team.

what dom thomas and luke watt need to do in order to be given a chance is beyond me, they are too good for the u20's and in my opinion couldnt do any worse than any one of the players they would replace for the playoffs.

as for mcmanus, i have no idea how that guy has played at such a high level over the years, he is a bomb scare who has caused more problems than he has solved this year.

we really really do need to get behind the manager and the players no matter how shite they have been until now

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone watching the post-match stuff from Alloa v Forfar game? I think it would be one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever seen to see our team celebrating behind a stupid sponsors board that says SPFL Premiership Play Off Winners! Winners? Winners!!??!!

Yet I so desperately want to be cringing watching our team celebrating behind a stupid sponsors board on 31st May!!

• Like 1

I thought QOS played quite well as did Rangers at times. From what I saw from both teams - it will be a tough ask. Have to hope that Rangers run out of steam if they get past Hibs.

People see things differently. I thought Queens made Rangers look good as they sat off them for so long. Once Rangers got the equaliser and Queens had a go it was corner after corner.

That Rangers team are there to be got at. If Marvin and Lionell were on their game and we actually set up to attack, we would cause them all kinds of problems.

Our defence is probably just as shite as theres sadly, maybe worse.

It really doesn't matter who we play Sevco or Hibs we've had it. The dodgy carsalesman manager said that teams will fear coming to Fir Park for the 2nd leg... His quotes to the press do ma heid in. WE'RE SHITE WE'RE GOING DOWN AND WE DESERVE IT.......END OF :suicide:

It really doesn't matter who we play Sevco or Hibs we've had it. The dodgy carsalesman manager said that teams will fear coming to Fir Park for the 2nd leg... His quotes to the press do ma heid in. WE'RE SHITE WE'RE GOING DOWN AND WE DESERVE IT.......END OF :suicide:

Are you MJC ?

I see they are only giving Hibs around 950 tickets for ibrox so I'd imagine they'd do the same to us.

Better not even think about giving them the whole south stand

I bet we give them the South Stand and the usual ends in the Main Stand.

If it was up to me they'd get the wee end bit in the main and that's it.

They'll treat us like shite with the allocation at Ibrox and we'll still bend over for them at the return leg.

I bet we give them the South Stand and the usual ends in the Main Stand.

If it was up to me they'd get the wee end bit in the main and that's it.

They'll treat us like shite with the allocation at Ibrox and we'll still bend over for them at the return leg.

We don't know that, do we? It's changed days at Fir Park since those wanks last darkened our doorstep.

Hopefully we get 55 tickets for the away leg because we absolutely bottle it in front of any high supporter numbers away from home .

I don't really have the fear about going to Easter road if it was them because iv seen us dig out some very decent results there over the years

Ibrox on the other hand iv never been where we've taken something.

We just need to try & still be in the tie after the 1st game

If I'm right in saying due to the levy been paid to SPFL but Motherwell having to still cover costs then any money raised from tie will be minimal so I would give whoever we play minimal amount of tickets to save on police costs and extra stewarding.