Hamilton Accies V Motherwell 24/04/15

ONeils40yarder

An absolute must-win match against the jumped-up Junior Club from across the Clyde, on an artificial pitch at a ground where none of us have many good memories, it has to be said.

The freak start to the season that Accies enjoyed, has seen them all but safe, but the fact that they are utter pish should see us going here with a shouting chance of all 3 points and a good start to life in the Bottom 6.

Can see Motherwell travelling in massive numbers...likely to be all ticket for our end???

Tge one negative about accies is there pitch which may mean Marvin or Hammell won't be risked with, the two of them fit could be vital

More than likely. Irrespective if how fit the players may be one or two may not be risked given that this is the first match after the split. I think thats always been the case on artificial pitches. Terry Butcher and Stuart McCall took the same view.

More than likely. Irrespective if how fit the players may be one or two may not be risked given that this is the first match after the split. I think thats always been the case on artificial pitches. Terry Butcher and Stuart McCall took the same view.

I think that is ok for a mid season game, however when you are in our position you have to put our best fit team on the park and take the risk of injury!

• Like 2

A huge support support will travel to this, perhaps our biggest league following in 20+ years. We have to beat them and beat them comfortably. Another bit of revenge for NYD.

It will probably be a ticket match, same as last time. We'll get the stand behind the goals and that little kid on stand at the side.

Could/should take another massive support for this.

Another "must win" game (when is it not these days?) Anything less than a win here and our play off fate is all but confirmed.

Will Johnson and Grant be back? Will they be risked?

I don't like the huge travelling support chat - it never seems to end well.

There wasn't much between us in the first half of our most recent meeting and the outcome might well have been different if they had got the opener. After last week I don't see where a lot of the optimism is coming from and I'm back to being a prophet of doom!

Could/should take another massive support for this.

Another "must win" game (when is it not these days?) Anything less than a win here and our play off fate is all but confirmed.

Will Johnson and Grant be back? Will they be risked?

There's no point playing them if they aren't fit but if they are they have to be risked because we are at the last chance saloon now.

3-1 'Well with Erwin, Mcdonald and Laing on the scoresheet. This prediction is based on absolutely nothing other than hope.

County and Partick to draw 1-1 and it's down to 4 points going into the County game at home. Fingers crossed.

I actually don't think we'll take anywhere near the numbers quoted to this. It's a terrible place to watch football, it's live on telly and recent trips have been among the worst experiences any of us have ever had at matches. Seriously swithering at this point.

I actually don't think we'll take anywhere near the numbers quoted to this. It's a terrible place to watch football, it's live on telly and recent trips have been among the worst experiences any of us have ever had at matches.

If fans are able to go (commitment and money wise) then its a must go. Not a night for our fans to sit in a cosy armchair with a capuccino or beer. I've already had requests for 6 tickets. Whats past is history and we have to turn up in numbers and create as much noise and atmosphere as humanly possible. Not a game for the faint of heart.

• Like 3