Hamilton Accies V Motherwell 24/04/15

ONeils40yarder

'Well fans should note that tickets for tonight's game at NDP will be on sale up until 3pm at the Fir Park Ticket Office (£22/£10) 1/2

Any unsold tickets will then go across to Accies who will sell on the gate tonight. Well fans buying at turnstiles enter via Gates 7, 8 & 9.

Don't win tonight we are down. If we can't raise our game against our local rivals in a must win game then we've no chance in a play-off.

I agree. Even if we do, it's still going to be huge ask to get 10th as Ross County don't look like a team that's going to crumble in closing straight.

Tonight is the start of what is set to be 5 "do or die" fixtures for Motherwell FC and as always we will strive to back the team as much as physically possible. To bring more colour to the match we are planning a choreographed display which will require maximum participation from our fellow 'Well fans. For this reason we would like to ask all Dossers travelling to New Douglas Park to arrive at the stadium around 15 minutes prior to kick-off if at all possible, the turnstiles are often a nightmare with only two being open last time round..

Our backing can make a difference....

SIWY - The Pride Of Lanarkshire!

We're going to try and do as much as possible in these last remaining games and as such, we've got a couple of new t-shirts to raise funds here- http://siwy.bigcartel.com/, selling fast. As always, big thanks for all the backing. In about this mob Motherwell.

Don't win tonight we are down. If we can't raise our game against our local rivals in a must win game then we've no chance in a play-off.

If we don't win and Ross County do I'd agree but I think it's still possible to lose this and have a chance but we are depending on others and with Ross County in the form they are it's going to be difficult.