Hamilton Accies V Motherwell 24/04/15

ONeils40yarder

Doesn't seem to count on here though. The word "h*n" regularly used on here, a derogatory and sectarian term for a Protestant, but that seems to be fine.

Who is the word h*n used to describe on here? Protestants or Rangers fans?

Yes because I don't think most of the people commenting on this would be offended in the slightest if they were out with some mates and one of them said something racist, whether other people heard it or not but everybody feels the need to show how outraged they are on here.

I also think most of the people complaining about it wouldn't be so offended if there was a muslim player getting racist abuse.

Area you for real?

What the guy said was completely unacceptable and if I were out with one of my mates and he had said anything of the sort in front of a black person and his family then a swift kick to the haw maws would be getting administered followed by a warning that if they ever embarrassed me like that again we would no longer be friends. Some of us have managed to drag ourselves into the 21st century.

If the player in question had been muslim and he had received religious or racial abuse then I would expect the same level of condemnation.

• Like 3

Yes because I don't think most of the people commenting on this would be offended in the slightest if they were out with some mates and one of them said something racist, whether other people heard it or not but everybody feels the need to show how outraged they are on here.

I also think most of the people complaining about it wouldn't be so offended if there was a muslim player getting racist abuse

I also think most of the people complaining about it wouldn't be so offended if there was a muslim player getting racist abuse

Away and have a good look at yourself FFS, racist and or Sectarian abuse is unacceptable in any shape or form, and I am sure that most normal well adjusted people would be offended by any shit like that.

I also think most of the people complaining about it wouldn't be so offended if there was a muslim player getting racist abuse.

Well, I think that your line of thinking is way off.

I'd like to believe most of our support would find one of their mates saying something racist to be offensive, and they would be just as offended if the abuse was Islamophobic.

Why you're even arguing this point is mind boggling.

I'm guessing that makes me one of her two eejits, my son being the other.

Cheers for that.

I appreciate that my views may be different from others, and also that I can be loud. If that makes me an eejit, I've been one for a fecking long time.

I hope to be around for a long time to come, so choose your seat wisely ;o)

Its not just loud - its ear drum bursting shite, mate. Most of the time.

Your free to do what you want clearly so I have been moving for a while.

Well, I think that your line of thinking is way off.

I'd like to believe most of our support would find one of their mates saying something racist to be offensive, and they would be just as offended if the abuse was Islamophobic.

Why you're even arguing this point is mind boggling.

Because all this racism/political correctness shite pisses me off.It's as if racism is worse than actually assaulting somebody, apparently it is according to the police anyway since you'd get a longer sentence if you got lifted for that than if you ran up and decked the guy.

You think wrong then.

Because all this racism/political correctness shite pisses me off.It's as if racism is worse than actually assaulting somebody, apparently it is according to the police anyway since you'd get a longer sentence if you got lifted for that than if you ran up and decked the guy.

Fuckin hell, canny believe I'm going to have to spell this out.

Race, religion and sexuality (among plenty of other shit) is a stick to beat people with and is still a modern problem in Britain. It's an excuse for harassment, discrimination and violence. It greatly increases your chance of being a victim of crime. It divides societies and isolates people. It damages people - they live in fear. As a society we have decided that's completely unacceptable and to leave no gray areas, it's now illegal. You just don't do it.

Obviously you disagree so you'll be thankful there's an election coming up. I think the BNP may help you in your struggle against this politically correct nonsense.

• Like 8

ag.jpg

Fuckin hell, canny believe I'm going to have to spell this out.

Race, religion and sexuality (among plenty of other shit) is a stick to beat people with and is still a modern problem in Britain. It's an excuse for harassment, discrimination and violence. It greatly increases your chance of being a victim of crime. It divides societies and isolates people. It damages people - they live in fear. As a society we have decided that's completely unacceptable and to leave no gray areas, it's now illegal. You just don't do it.

Obviously you disagree so you'll be thankful there's an election coming up. I think the BNP may help you in your struggle against this politically correct nonsense.

So by your thinking if somebody made a racist comment to a black guy, muslim etc it's worse than if he assaulted the guy?