Display Tonight

Bop

Tonight is the start of what is set to be 5 "do or die" fixtures for Motherwell FC and as always we will strive to back the team as much as physically possible. To bring more colour to the match we are planning a choreographed display which will require maximum participation from our fellow 'Well fans. For this reason we would like to ask all Dossers travelling to New Douglas Park to arrive at the stadium around 15 minutes prior to kick-off if at all possible, the turnstiles are often a nightmare with only two being open last time round..

Our backing can make a difference....

SIWY - The Pride Of Lanarkshire!

We're going to try and do as much as possible in these last remaining games and as such, we've got a couple of new t-shirts to raise funds here- http://siwy.bigcartel.com/, selling fast. As always, big thanks for all the backing. In about this mob Motherwell.

• Like 3

Poor choice of game?

You'll have to explain that one.

Because Accies are a shambles of s club and it's pretty difficult to get into the stadium sharpish. Also we sit above the level of the pitch so I'd suggest it's more difficult for the players to see it. Just my thoughts- could be wrong. Least of our worries anyway.

Because Accies are a shambles of s club and it's pretty difficult to get into the stadium sharpish. Also we sit above the level of the pitch so I'd suggest it's more difficult for the players to see it. Just my thoughts- could be wrong. Least of our worries anyway.

Photo suggests players could see it. Display looked great despite empty seats around me. It's not hard to get in sharpish.

Bop's initial post suggests displays were planned for every game. Doubt we'll see full stands now so in many ways it was probably the perfect choice for it.