Motherwell V Ross County 02/05/15

Yabba's Turd

plus Hutchy would stick his nut through the barbecue if meant winning the ball in a kick about with the weans.

I'd love to think any pro will give 100% regardless of contracts, but I do worry that we don't have a personal and collective fear of relegation and desire to stay up pulsing through the team.

Shaun Hutchinson knew he was London bound in his last season. He was desperate to go out on a high at Aberdeen and IMO played one of his best matches in Motherwell colours. He loved it at F.P. and gave 100%. Can the same be said of current players? I have no faith in these players putting it on the line, so irrespective of turn out of supporter numbers, they will fold at the drop of a hat!

Shaun Hutchinson knew he was London bound in his last season. He was desperate to go out on a high at Aberdeen and IMO played one of his best matches in Motherwell colours. He loved it at F.P. and gave 100%. Can the same be said of current players? I have no faith in these players putting it on the line, so irrespective of turn out of supporter numbers, they will fold at the drop of a hat!

Spot on for me.

That's why people get behind guys like Erwin, has his faults of course but you know he loves Motherwell.

Players don't have the same care as fans, it's a job & they'll move on, we're not the only team that will suffer from that.

We could do with a few wins tho ha ha

Wish he'd give some more goals

We'd still be pish tho.

Iv enjoyed the last few years with the success we've had.

It's inevitable we were going to have a season like this.

I'm easy on the fact we'll always ( contrary to what some may think ) always have a team to support.

We'll never win the league ( premier ), but I'd pay money to watch us if I was entertained regardless of what division we're in

I'm fairly predictable when I get involved in the thread pre-match about how important it is to get the first goal, but it's even more imperative this week that we get it.

I would expect that Jim McIntyre will be emphasising the point about Thistle's win being just a blip but if there are any seeds of doubt in any of their players minds then a going behind would be the perfect way to unsettle them further.

County and perhaps to a lesser extent Killie have it to throw away but it's a bit mental to think for all the Staggies wonderful run, our shocking last two games and the fact they could easily have been coming down to the Shire nine points ahead, that come 5 o'clock on Saturday we could be just three behind them again.

Having made a big play about encouraging positivity recently I have to confess coming away from Hamilton I had accepted my lot that we would be in the play-offs. Still a very strong likelihood ofcourse but there is still something to bite and scratch for. However he manages to do it, Baraclough has to get a reaction to the last two insipid displays from his players and get them up for it; but most importantly of all however it happens we simply have to win.

I would expect that Jim McIntyre will be emphasising the point about Thistle's win being just a blip but if there are any seeds of doubt in any of their players minds then a going behind would be the perfect way to unsettle them further.

That could be key Andy. Having watched Ross county twice this season, home and more recently away, I think they could be unsettled. They've had a tremendous run no doubt of that, but that has been based in no small part on continuing good luck. Signs are there that if things don't go their way they're quite capable of imploding. If we get wired in on Saturday or play very well early on it'll be an interesting game. They're a physical team who just won't tolerate a team playing better than them. At Dingwall in their 3-2 win over us the only reason they didn't end up with 9 men on the park was a very soft referee.

It'll be very hard to get a result but we're more than due some good luck.

Hutchy also went on holiday last summer and trained his arse off. Very different to another centre half at the club who was with him on holiday and spent the time getting blotto. Hutchy is at Fulham and the other will be lucky to pull on a football strip again after he leaves the club in the summer!

That could be key Andy. Having watched Ross county twice this season, home and more recently away, I think they could be unsettled. They've had a tremendous run no doubt of that, but that has been based in no small part on continuing good luck. Signs are there that if things don't go their way they're quite capable of imploding. If we get wired in on Saturday or play very well early on it'll be an interesting game. They're a physical team who just won't tolerate a team playing better than them. At Dingwall in their 3-2 win over us the only reason they didn't end up with 9 men on the park was a very soft referee.

It'll be very hard to get a result but we're more than due some good luck.

That's the way many will see it, but... as I've highlighted, 'get wired in' isn't in the thought process of the current squad - nor, that of our manager fraud.

IF (and we all know it is a big if) we can win our next 2 home games then we woudl be heading to Paisley at worst 3 points behind County and 4 points behind Killie. 3 points against St Mirren and we could be heading in to the last game of the season 'in touch'. For me with County & Killie playing each other last day of season, all we can ask of the team is that we are in touch for the last day and then lets see what happens...

• Like 1

Hutchy also went on holiday last summer and trained his arse off. Very different to another centre half at the club who was with him on holiday and spent the time getting blotto. Hutchy is at Fulham and the other will be lucky to pull on a football strip again after he leaves the club in the summer!

Proof please.....

Proof please.....

It was in the Sensatori in Egypt. I was in the hotel at the same time as both of them at the end of May/start of June 2014.

Hutchy was seen out running and in the gym continually. Never once seen Cummins do anything except look at the bottom of a wine glass!

Editted to add that I don't really have an issue with players having a booze and eating chips. Just showing the difference between the two players and their attitude to maintaining themselves over the close season.

Reports suggest some players were more concerned about getting out on the town after the match on Friday night than they were about the game. Is it true ,I really hope not but its no the first time I've heard the like.

Aye there is one in particular 'rising star' who seems to no be shy in the party lifestyle every week without fail. Same boy that was at fault for our 1st goal on Friday.

Now im no saying players cant have a night out but at least have the decencey to mute it or at least keep it on the quiet when you are knee deep in a relegation fight.

Reports suggest some players were more concerned about getting out on the town after the match on Friday night than they were about the game. Is it true ,I really hope not but its no the first time I've heard the like.

"Reports" like this always surface when teams aren't playing well. Always someone who knows someone that heard from a reliable source.

Aye there is one in particular 'rising star' who seems to no be shy in the party lifestyle every week without fail. Same boy that was at fault for our 1st goal on Friday.

Now im no saying players cant have a night out but at least have the decencey to mute it or at least keep it on the quiet when you are knee deep in a relegation fight.

I wouldn't particularly call Stephen McManus a boy...

Or they are too thick to realise fans follow them on social media perhaps?

Just a thought.

Stories like this have been reported long before social media was a thing. Fans are pissed off, they are looking for targets, so they are eager to buy into the rumours.