Motherwell V Ross County 02/05/15

Yabba's Turd

huge like the the partick and Hamilton and the game today ,,,,,,, we couldn,t beat caseys drum we ARE shite

we needed to win our home games. Today again its seems we did not get the little bit of luck to get us over the line. Today was a big game, but game against killie not is now HUGE. No ifs or buts we need 3 points.

• Like 1

partick and hamilton games were big, but were played away from Fir Park. County were the form team in the league unbelievably, but we have been decent at home. Its our last chance against a team struggling (Heard that before i know) but it's our last chance to avoid playoffs. We need a fluke perhaps, but we are due one.

all hope gone my arse. A win against killie and its game on. We can catch killie who seem to be on freefall, much like Hibs last year.

To be honest I had given up the ghost when we lost at Firhill. If we had won that day then we had a real opportunity to avoid the play offs. We've taken 1 point from the last 3 games v Partick Thistle, Accies and Ross County! Pathetic!

It may well be mathematically possible to avoid the play offs but this team are the worst Motherwell team assembled in over 30 years.

They're simply not capable.

• Like 1

Barra might know the score but he definitely doesn't know how to manage a football team.

End of the day, the managers don't matter, Bara or the Ginger Lesbo. We had players all season long capable of stepping up and accomplishing so much more than they have. They haven't. We know they are capable of more because we have all seen them accomplish more. People can say what they like about the managers but the players have let our club and us down time and again this season. We still have a chance with the playoffs but I have to say my glass has gone from half full to half empty. I simply don't trust any of these players to step up to the plate and deliver when it matters most. Even Aberdeen must be embarrassed at how little bottle we are showing

• Like 2

I'm really fucking tired of our manic depressive fans wanting to cut the teams throat when there is everything still to play for. They are obviously miseries that don't actually want to escape the play off or relegation just so they can wallow in self pity.

Really poor turn out today and the ground was sweetie wrappers for most of the game. People are always going on about the team throwing the towel in but our support is just as bad if not worse.

• Like 5

Barra knows the score, we go down then close the door behind you.

What exactly does that mean 1) Were doomed as a club 2) He's only been given a contract till the end of the season, and another contract would only be offered if he kept us up ,or 3) Yer talking nonsense.