Inverness Away

Gaag

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with that is who do you drop? With Quinn out then I guess we could bring him in at right back, but I think Saunders deserves that spot. You can't drop Klimpl as he is very important right now to our team. Can't drop Hughes, as that would leave 3 defensive midfielders and it would be very harsh to drop Fitzpatrick as I think we missed him once he left the field on Sunday (although we scored when he was off the park)?

Agree with you Wellfan. I'm not Fizzy's biggest fan by any means, but he was the best I've seen in in a very long time on Sunday and it would be unfair to drop him. I hope he can build on Sunday and prove his critics, me included, wrong.

Think the only changes will Quinn for Saunders and Sheridan for Sutton. Excited about McLeans return but thats still a few weeks off. Would love to see the turk on the bench, desperate to see what he can do - even if he is just given 20mins.

That said - see this being a very tough game. El Tel has rallied ICT and they will be fired up for this one with all the 'Well connections. I'm gonna go for a hard fought 2-2.

I'm not going, but all Dossers who are I'd encourage you to show your respect and appreciation to Butcher and Foran, but make sure you torment Kerr and Malpas!! ;)

On the 'Well!!

Am I missing something with Clarky Gaag?

Not at all mate, I'd just like to see the gaffer give a Sutton/Sheridan combo a try to see how it pans out. And with the big defence ICT have, Sutton seems a more logical choice than either of the other two to help bring the ball down from the air.

seen it. quality, arrive home on friday, major away on the saturday

i managed to find a pub showing the sellick game in cambodia on sunday but i cannae wait to get to a game. i'm gonnae be on better behaviour than last time up at ICT, my liver's on the verge of packing in right now so i'm going to have to cut back on the cargo.

Getting back to the game, I expect to see Las at right back and Cillian back in up front. they are on a good run but then again, so are we. A draw might be a decent outcome but then again, we could turn around and horse them!!

What about the Innes Bar ? It's closer to the ground and frequented by friendly Caley fans. I went on their bus to our game at Pittodrie few years back.

Are you making an appearance Big man?

Looking forward to this game, which is never a good sign usually...................

Quite a few of the East of Scotland boys making the trip north, myself included. We have a good record away at ICT and what with the Butcher, Foran connections etc it adds some spice. I would like to see Terry keep them up, but the 3 points are all that matter to us and our top 6 aspirations.

Game ON.

Talking to a friend who works for the british transport police. The police have been given strict enforcements that there will be no drinking on the train to inverness. :)

Airdrie mate is not long away after paying us a visit. Asking about each other's next fixtures and he tells me they are away at Ross County on Saturday.

Surely not the reason why they've chosen to make this a dry train? Motherwell and Airdrie on the same train to Inverness?

Surely not the reason why they've chosen to make this a dry train? Motherwell and Airdrie on the same train to Inverness?

Don't think so - understand that Partick and Killie had to go dry when they went up in the cup in recent weeks. Seems to be new policy. Probably due to everyone arriving there totally jaiked!