• Stephen Pearson
    • Scott McDonald
    • Lee Erwin
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • John Sutton
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Null Vote

Lasley put himself all over the place, must have been on the brink of a booking a number of times. Not sure if my vote for Hammell is nostalgic but I watched him the whole game, made few mistakes, and the team looked for him in a way they haven't done for anyone else who has played there.

McDonald quality player and never stopped trying.Hamell and Lasley were good too . Obrien was ok for his first game in a while but made the critical mistake again!

McDonald? Terrible performance. Wrong boots on? Couldn't stay on his feet. Decision making not great. He and Pearson were both dreadful today.

Lasley didn't do much wrong, thought Grant was decent and Johnson had a good first half. Hammell saved us from conceding a couple of times so probably give it to him...

• Like 1

Special mention to Grant, but went with Hammell brought some stablity into the defence and won more headers that McManus managed all game, not really saying much. McManus really can just fuck right off takes no responsibilty, crap in the air. Can't believe that this guy has won international caps.

Is it just me that thinks Johnson contributes fuck all? Very little end product on the end of what he does and is a bit of a shitebag in the tackle?

Can think of a couple of goals he set up recently without thinking too hard. Cross for Ainsworth's second against Accies, free kick for Sutton header.

Also wins a lot of free kicks and gets us up the park quite quickly.

I think he's got a bit to offer. Needs to improve his stamina though...

Thought the two full backs were the best on display by a fair distance and at the end they were the only two plus Sutton and Lasley who seemed to realise we needed a goal. On the basis of his cross for the goal, I'll give my vote to Law just ahead of Hammell

Can think of a couple of goals he set up recently without thinking too hard. Cross for Ainsworth's second against Accies, free kick for Sutton header.

Also wins a lot of free kicks and gets us up the park quite quickly.

I think he's got a bit to offer. Needs to improve his stamina though...

Would Kidderminster be a full time team? Agree he needs to up his stamina to last more than an hour but might be that he's only been playing full time football since January, might take some time to adjust.