Motherwell V Kilmarnock 08/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I have a strange feeling that it is going to click on Friday night against Killie. Hopefully a replica of the 2 decent home performances/wins we have seen in recent times.

I get off a flight 2 hours before kick off and I am about a 90mins drive from the airport. Hoping to make it just in time to watch the game with a few beers. I have been using Ace Streams recently to watch football and the quality of them are superb. Anyone stuck should download the bit of software and give them a go. I plug my laptop into my TV and it is like watching it at home in the UK.

in a confident mood, if midden can beat this mob 4-1 we can do the same but to nil...

stick big John in if Grant is firing those crosses/dead balls in like on saturday, I can see at least a brace for him

I have a strange feeling that it is going to click on Friday night against Killie. Hopefully a replica of the 2 decent home performances/wins we have seen in recent times.

I get off a flight 2 hours before kick off and I am about a 90mins drive from the airport. Hoping to make it just in time to watch the game with a few beers. I have been using Ace Streams recently to watch football and the quality of them are superb. Anyone stuck should download the bit of software and give them a go. I plug my laptop into my TV and it is like watching it at home in the UK.

Ace stream looks like it uses bittorrent. There must be quite a delay on the stream?

It usually varies for me. I've got BT Sport on my TV but not sky sports and for a game recently I fired up ace stream at the same time as my TV to check the delay and it was around 90 seconds. I've been using it for about a year now and the only game I haven't been able to watch properly was the first half of Rangers v Hibs a few months ago where it froze in the second half. It has an android app that can be set up through BubbleUpNP for chromecast too.

We need 3 wins and Killie or Ross County need to lose three as one win from both of them and we're goosed due to goal difference :(

Two wins (as long as one of them is tonight) and a draw if Killie or County lose all their games would do it. Or three wins and either Killie or County only picking up a point from their last three games would also do it. So a couple of possibilities. If we lose tonight, it's eleventh place. A draw and it looks almost impossible. Need to win the next two and hope County pick up zero points.

So not a case that we will definitely need to win all three but likely we'll have to...

We need 3 wins and Killie or Ross County need to lose three as one win from both of them and we're goosed due to goal difference :(

If we beat Killie, they are then away to Partick, while we play St. Mirren who will be officially relegated.

Then Kilmarnock and Ross County play each other and we have a home match.

I'm honestly much more confident now about catching Kilmarnock than I ever was about catching Partick and Ross County a few weeks earlier. Not saying we are dead certs to escape the play offs but by some weird twist of fate, I think it's more likely.

We will know our fate later tonight.

Ive been working abroad the last 8 months and not seen much of the football what is this shambles ive came back too. Hopefully mccall can rally the troops and get them fired up for the last few games of the season

As long as he plays Coyne & Coyle up front we'll be fine.

Ive been working abroad the last 8 months and not seen much of the football what is this shambles ive came back too. Hopefully mccall can rally the troops and get them fired up for the last few games of the season

Who's going to tell him ????

Had a quick glance at the other thread as im at work. Bit red in the face now haha. No womder mccall was sacked signing ian baraclough i know our defence is bad bit the guys 44 ffs. Who is in charge now?

Leanne is calling the shots now

• Like 1