Motherwell V Kilmarnock 08/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Hughwhatm8. Wish i'd been living n your planet for the last few months. We've got a dodgy carsalesman type of manager whose brought in an array of crap loanees. Let me know when the next shuttle launches. I'd love to be on it when we're in the play offs.... :crazy:

I think we'll win on Friday, 3-1. McDonald, Erwin and Johnson.

Hopefully with us getting within 3 points Killie's arse falls out going into the final 2 games and they do a Hibs from last season. Can just see us finishing 11th on goal difference though!

I meant Ainsworth not Johnson. Auto correct or something like that.

In all seriousness though, great result. A few months ago that team would have folded and it would have finished 2-2 or worse.

When they got a goal back we continued to push on whilst looking solid at the back. O'Brien was solid, Erwin and mcdonald excellent together and it is absolutely wonderful to have Stevie Hammell back! Onwards and upwards!

• Like 1

Although I doubt it'll happen a St Mirren win tomorrow would make things very interesting indeed. I still think we'll finish 11th but this could go down to the wire. Killie playing County last game of the season could be good news for us providing we are still in touch.

we are dangerous going forward with great options off bench and now with hammell and ramsden back our defence looks a lot better as I knew it would, stevie hammell as the commentators say brings a calmness . I am feeling lot more confident even if in playoffs.

Kinda of a weird game. Didn't really enjoy the first half at all. Maybe it was nerves but although I thought we were the better team and went in 2-0 up I just didn't think we clicked, some good individual performances but the team performance wasn't good enough and I thought we looked nervous at times, unmotivated at others, then we'd have a wee spell but overall I thought it was two poor teams and Killie could have scored about 4 in the first twenty minutes or so without really playing very well.

Second half we looked nervous again and conceded within 7 or 8 minutes. A very poor goal to lose and fingers have to be pointed at George Long. After that though the crowd who had been fairly subdued got more animated and the team started to show a bit more desire. Second half I quite enjoyed although it wasn't the highest standard but all that mattered was the points.

Probably could have scored more than 3 and that might count against us at the end of the season, lets hope not.

Hopefully we can take a good crowd to Paisley and we can take this to the last day and slip through the net. See you at St. Mirren!

Although I doubt it'll happen a St Mirren win tomorrow would make things very interesting indeed. I still think we'll finish 11th but this could go down to the wire. Killie playing County last game of the season could be good news for us providing we are still in touch.

A St Mirren win tomorrow and unbelievably our fate is back in our own hands given that Killie play RC on the last game of the season. The old achillies heal was back tonight of letting a poor Kilmarnock side back into the game at 2-0 when they should have been dead and buried but the win is all that matters. I just feel that some of the individual decision making is going to have to be better if we are to avoid the drop.

edit: sorry our fate would not be back in our own hands. Could have a situation on the last day of the season where Killie and RC have a gentleman's agreement to play out a draw to both go on to 42 points. All lot of water to pass under the bridge before that right enough.