St.mirren V Motherwell 16/05/15

Yabba's Turd

At least our fans matched up to our disgrace of a football team today. Double giro week in North motherwell meant that fake stone island was plentiful amongst our throng of fifty year old drug dealer/casuals. The team were far less an embarrassment than the congregation of hard men bullying the 17 year old St mirren stewards. A waste of time and money the lot of them

At least our fans matched up to our disgrace of a football team today. Double giro week in North motherwell meant that fake stone island was plentiful amongst our throng of fifty year old drug dealer/casuals. The team were far less an embarrassment than the congregation of hard men bullying the 17 year old St mirren stewards. A waste of time and money the lot of them

FFS , you taking drugs ? What a fucking disgrace of a post !

• Like 2

mcmanus's agent should be told to find him another club for next season he's fucking brutal,watching him and o'brien trying to defend at times today was embarrassing.how we let st mirren have so many good goal scoring opportunities and then ultimately lost the game is scandalous.

I'd been so confident that we'd get out of this. The first time I've felt the sense of doom but anything can happen. Hibs are bigger bottlers than us and McCalls not proved enough in knockout competition to suggest they'll do us. We've still got this, the home forms been excellent so a draw away might just be enough. For the love of God just please get through this.

I love the optimism, but that game today told me that essentially we have players that have not got a big game performance in them. Maybe if we take 4 fans to Ibrox they will perform, but we know anything over 1000 leads to an utter inability to play anything resembling competent football.

As for the Manager. Talks an average game and delivers even less. It is like listening to a broken record and I wonder of the players feel the same.

Never been to Palmerston. Looking forward to it.

Been fortunate to speak with all levels of management and staff throughout the club and of them all I wish les Hutchison was in charge

Man is the only member of staff who is prepared to tell it how it is,be direct with the players and give out the arse kicking that's been missing

Far too many more interested in being chummy chummy with the players than tell the home truths that's required

If he had any tactical nous I'd rather be take charge for the play offs

Nothing iv seen in last 6 months shows me there's a blue print being carried out on the park from the management

• Like 1

there's definately a chummy chummy feel to things especially on the park,we badly need a character like scott brown or dare i say it jim goodwin that will get cunts told when there no doing it instead of pussy footing about and just looking at each other with there arms out when something goes wrong.

Any highlights yet? Dying to see this goal we gave away...

Just watched it on Alba. Long ball beyond the back post. St Mirren player slides in and gets a boot to it. Loops up over the head of the keeper towards the other post. As keeper tries to recover his position, O'Brien gets to it first on the line. It either hits him and drops in or he plays it off the keeper and in. Dundee all over again.

Even if we had won today it wouldn't have mattered.

We would still have been 3 points and 4 goals behind

True. But it would have been us doing what we needed to do, which we fucked up yet again! Had so many chances laid on a plate by our rivals and thrown them all away!!

So yeah, a win tiday ment nothing. But we still couldn't deliver. A team full of washed up bottlers, managed by an imposter is the reason we are where we are!

feeling sorry for myself and for every well fan tonight, the numbers we have taken to these last few vital away games and the money people have spent to do so has been nothing but outstanding, it's the reason why I love supporting this club,

this is my only positive.

McManus clearly tried to get himself sent off in the 4-0 home game v Accies last year with a horror tackle in the opening 30 seconds.

I curse the day he signed his deal. An imposter of a player and a cancer on this club.

Get him to absolute fuck!

I suppose it was all a bit immaterial in the end given that both Killie and County won but I don't think that should disguise the fact that again, on the road in front of a healthy travelling support and in a supposed must win we were far far from our best.

It's pretty criminal really that you can't see out a lead with fifteen minutes to go against the team at the bottom of the table regardless of all the all the other variables.

It wasn't a great start and in fact had St Mirren's finishing resembled anything like half decent they could easily have been out of sight by half-time. We had, what from distance, looked like a couple of reasonable opportunities ourselves but the performance was nothing like the standard required.

Not a great deal better in the second before the introduction of Ainsworth and Sutton. A well won penalty from Erwin, well taken pressure kick from Sutty and what for must only have been a few seconds at least we seemed to have done enough to take it to the final day.

But it all caved in with County coming back, an absolute shocker of a goal to hand the initiative back to St Mirren and then the farce of going down to 10 men and losing it when it must be close to hitting 5 o'clock.

Was it a red for McDonald? Didn't seem like it at the time, a split second glance at a replay doesn't seem to suggest there was anything in it. Either way given it was a straight red it appears to offer the opportunity to appeal it to have it rescinded.

All in all though a really shitty afternoon.

Interesting to note the stewarding and policing of the 'Well support all the same though. There was almost an Old Firm visit attitude from them, one or two excepted they gave the perception they knew the away support was just too big to antagonise as they normally might so they stood back and bit their tongues for the most part.

I did laugh at the boy from the St Mirren end when they equalised who broke through a taped off section to run about forty yards down the touchline to gesticulate to the Motherwell support. His "punishment" a cuddle from the steward and helped back, arm in arm to his seat. Got to love the consistency of the Paisley stewarding!

Mate, you're a bed wetter.

There's more pressing issues than the relitavely good behaviour of our fans yesterday.

McManus clearly tried to get himself sent off in the 4-0 home game v Accies last year with a horror tackle in the opening 30 seconds.

I curse the day he signed his deal. An imposter of a player and a cancer on this club.

Get him to absolute fuck!

A cancer on the club???.

You are a fuckin clown using comments like that.

Right from the kick-off we were pish....and at no point did it get any better. A disgraceful performance from the vast majority of the team.

For some strange reason I still have faith that we'll win in the play-offs regardless of opposition. I watched Rangers a fair bit this season and they are fucking rubbish...Hibs are incredibly inconsistent, so all is not yet lost, but Baraclough and has back room staff need to do what they haven't done since they got here, and that is put out a cohesive team capable of a decent away result, followed by a resounding win at home.

• Like 1

Just watched the highlights....

O'Brien at the equaliser?!?! Jesus Christ!!! If that's wasn't bad enough they cut through our defence with ease on several occasions.

Absolutely brutal!

McManus tackle was a shocker. Should've been off for that.

McDonalds red was harsh but winning the appeal might not be a foregone conclusion.

Having seen the sending off again I think McDonald could be in bother.

The way he turns to see where the player is makes it look pre meditated .

Hard to judge how the appeals turn out though given it's an independent panel of 3 that decides.

I think if it was 3 refs they'd all reject the appeal however.

Just watched the highlights. I think McDonald is really unlucky to be red carded. He does lift his arm to hold their player off but I wouldn't have called it violent conduct. McManus's tackle on the other hand is an absolute shocker.