If Barraclough Left ?

BigCDawg

We have the Barraclough out started

So how about

Who would you think we could get / Want to replace him???

Purley hypothetical as I dont think Hutchison will bin him.

Tin hat on but if we end up in the Championship I'd love to see Craigan as manager.

Untried Yes

But very vocal and always gave everything for the club.

So, we want Baraclough out because he's not qualified for the job and can't cut it, but someone wants to replace him with a guy who has no managerial experience? What does Craigan have that Baracough doesn't? Other than the fact he's an ex-player, can shout a bit and knows how to clench his fist in defiance every now & then?

So, we want Baraclough out because he's not qualified for the job and can't cut it, but someone wants to replace him with a guy who has no managerial experience? What does Craigan have that Baracough doesn't? Other than the fact he's an ex-player, can shout a bit and knows how to clench his fist in defiance every now & then?

I'm not saying I want Baraclogh out and Craigan in.

Just like the thought of Craigan as manager. At least he would inspire and shout a team on.

We took a chance on Alex McLeish back in 90s why not take another.

Cant be any worse

With folk calling for his head after every defeat I thought this thread would be hoachin' with reasonable and well balanced suggestions...

Don't be daft - just pluck any ex-player and that's your winner.

Hope they don't go down the "Cheap Route" with the next appointment, so I'll fling these guys into the mix, Jose Mourinho (seen it, done it now with Chelsea, probably looking for a fresh challenge. Alex Ferguson, must be gaggin' to get back into management or perhaps lets jump the gun and appoint Lionel Messi player-manager, not sure if he'll handle Ross County away on a Wednesday night in December though.

For the record am against the Klopp appointment, he has only taken 15 points out of his last 30 points and only undefeated in last 3 homes games and hasn't won any of last 3 away. That's "imposter" form!!

Asked derek weir after the q&a how long barracloughs contract is for and he has 1 year left so he was offered a 2 year deal.

What was the exact question and answer?

Your post reads like you are adding some information from guesswork

After the event me and my brother spoke to him in the car park and i asked how long has barraclough got left and he said 1 year so its not guesswork.

Saying he had a two year contract sounds like guess work from what you have shared

Someone on a one year rolling contract wiuld have led to the same answer, but then I'm guessing ...