Skippy In Bother Even Before His Red Card.

gilmour

According to the Sun skippy was spoken to about foul language infront of a young mascot befor the Stmirren game when he got into a bust up with an official. Nice way to mark you're card before the game. Was this an factor on him being sent off ? Derek weir found out and had to get Alan burrows to speak to him. This was so bad that the club has invited the Mascot back this week to try and make it up to him. Very poor indeed. Incase people are going to say it's The Sun the club has confirmed they are aware of what went on.

The young Motherwell mascot wanted his photo taken with Scott so the member of staff who deals with the mascots asked him and Scott told the pair of them to eff off. Don't know what he was thinking saying that to a young boy never mind a Motherwell fan at that,did his parents not fork out a fortune in a auction for chance ? . Maybe he thought he was a Saints fan. Bizarre anyway.

Must admit McDonald looked like a walking red card the whole game, I know he is a nippy sweetie even at that he was was perma rage.

Aye, he'll go to the big bad fire for that... Not that I condone anything he may have done - I'll be stunned if any retrospective action comes his way

Who said fire or punishment ? The club were embarrassed / disgusted / ashamed enough take you're pick that a player would say that when were flying the family club flag. I hardly expect him to be sanctioned for it, the club has already dealt with it, just makes him a bit of a prick. However do it in front of an official and you're card most definitely will be marked.

The young Motherwell mascot wanted his photo taken with Scott so the member of staff who deals with the mascots asked him and Scott told the pair of them to eff off. Don't know what he was thinking saying that to a young boy never mind a Motherwell fan at that,did his parents not fork out a fortune in a auction for chance ? . Maybe he thought he was a Saints fan. Bizarre anyway.

Must admit McDonald looked like a walking red card the whole game, I know he is a nippy sweetie even at that he was was perma rage.

Pie and bovril, championship forum fur this pish...

Who said fire or punishment ? The club were embarrassed / disgusted / ashamed enough take you're pick that a player would say that when were flying the family club flag. I hardly expect him to be sanctioned for it, the club has already dealt with it, just makes him a bit of a prick. However do it in front of an official and you're card most definitely will be marked.

Here we go again... insert-look-of-outrage.jpg?w=229&h=300

Enlighten us - Why would his card be marked if an indiscretion happens in front of a member of St Mirren staff?

Swearing at the football! Surely not.

I agree but at the same time if you ask somebody a question you'd rather be answered with a no rather than fuck off. If he'd done that in a pub good chance he'd have been smacked in the teeth. It's just an unnecessary reaction to a simple question.

Mate who is a taxi driver had skippy in his car and showed him the Sun newspaper. Apparently Skippy exploded and was on the phone to the Sun newspaper in the taxi. Mate was saying he didn't mince his words and was apoplectic with them. He even has a pic of him on his Facebook page of Skippy in his taxi with the paper on his lap on the phone kicking up fuck.

• Like 1