The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

If we can avoid shooting ourselves in the foot early on I think we can win on the night and over two legs. My confidence that we won't do this though is not especially high. I can picture us losing an early goal and Rangers doing similar as what they did against HIbs frustrating them and picking us off as we push for a goal leaving us a mountain to climb for the second leg.

Might slightly prefer Ramsden for Law at Ibrox to in theory be more secure at back but Ramsden does sometimes have lose the plot moments and we don't need to be down to ten men at any point. I expect to see team much like below McDonald maye playing a little deeper.

Long

Law Laing McManus Hammell

Grant Lasley Pearson Johnson

McDonald

Erwin

I'm really struggling with my conscience here. I feel that I should go to the away tie to support the team, but the idea of a train and subway journey full of Gers fans is not going to be a pleasant experience. I'm even thinking of driving through, although cant imagine watching without a pint beforehand. Anyone else thinking along the same lines ?

PS where's the best place to park?!

I'm really struggling with my conscience here. I feel that I should go to the away tie to support the team, but the idea of a train and subway journey full of Gers fans is not going to be a pleasant experience. I'm even thinking of driving through, although cant imagine watching without a pint beforehand. Anyone else thinking along the same lines ?

PS where's the best place to park?!

It's such a dismal place to travel to. If I manage to get a ticket, I'll probably drive through. On previous visits, I've tended to nab a space on a side street without too much hassle.

I wonder what the hold up is with announcing allocations. Maybe we're no giving them the full South Stand.

• Like 1

In football terms , Sunday will bring the best or worst day ever supporting Motherwell .The thought of having to stomach those bastards goading me at work ,in the pub etc is making me want to puke. I cannae even go for a walk wae the dug without some h*n thinking I want to hear their opinion about the play off.On the flip side, I will never, ever stop ripping into them if we do beat them and keep them down.

• Like 1

It's such a dismal place to travel to. If I manage to get a ticket, I'll probably drive through. On previous visits, I've tended to nab a space on a side street without too much hassle.

I wonder what the hold up is with announcing allocations. Maybe we're no giving them the full South Stand.

I'd like to think we're trying to negotiate a bigger allocation since they're getting 4800 for the second leg but more likely Rangers just haven't informed them yet.

Just had a look on a couple of Rangers forums and quite a few of them are already getting tickets for the home stands, mostly the pod it looks like.Sorry but if there's crowd trouble on Sunday which I fully expect there will be then questions have to be asked about how they've found it so easy to get what could be a few hundred at least in our end.

Previously having some of their lot in our end wouldn't have bothered me that much. Far from ideal but part and parcel of living in the West of Scotland.

Problem now is that my eight year old has been to around 60 games in the last four seasons and is now really getting into it. And now I'm wary of taking him to the game on Sunday (our biggest for god knows how long) for fear of there being bother in the East Stand. Try explaining that to an eight year old...

We're getting fuckin' pumped.

This isn't Laudrup, Gazza and Hateley and the rest, it's a bunch of bams we shouldn't fear managed by a known shite bag who couldn't hack it when the going got tough. No, I don't fear Rangers in the slightest. I fear the result, yes, but I don't fear these fucks.

• Like 1

• Andy_P unlocked this topic