The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Not sure if its true but heard we offered them south stand in return for 2000 and they refused.

Yeah, heard this too. Rangers probably said "no" thinking we would back down as history has shown, but massive well done to Burrows for standing firm. Absolutely correct decision. Had we been given 2000 at Mordor, I would have been happy for them to take the full of the South. They play hard ball, its thrown back in their faces.

I'm not a season ticket holder this year, but I am paying my well society membership £10 a month and I have a membership card, so should be fine for tickets? How far back does the database go back, will it only be if you have bought tickets in the last 3 seasons for example?

I'm not a season ticket holder this year, but I am paying my well society membership £10 a month and I have a membership card, so should be fine for tickets? How far back does the database go back, will it only be if you have bought tickets in the last 3 seasons for example?

My dad was speaking to somebody last week (forget if at Q&A or AGM) who said they have multiple databases some of which go back decades, so they could tell you who bought tickets for the '91 Cup Final.... trouble is they're not all linked up at the moment, and consolidating them is one of the things that Big Les is getting them to do. So I guess it depends which one(s) they check :)

Sounds like being a paid up Well Society member will be all the credentials you need this time anyway, though.

Queue for Ibrox is from the ticket office almost up to the East Stand turnstiles. Theres a seperate queue for home tickets only which is much shorter towards the PoD. Its 3 tickets a head and the only prerequisite is that you are on the database. Must be 100-200 ahead of me in this queue so I would advise getting down ASAP for away tickets.

Thanks to my boy - Ibrox tickets have been got. Club were good enough to move those waiting for hours for Ibrox tickets in to the Cooper suite and then sorted them from there no issue.

When i picked him up, the queue was healthy and Flow expects to sell out today - Buzzin now!

The wankstains on RM are saying that they've been turned away after waiting an hour for not being on the database .

Of the six people immediately in front of me this morning, two were turned away and one was quizzed quite hard before being sold one. And to be fair the one that was quizzed hard, I have seen in the Motherwell end before so was genuine. No system is foolproof but the two in the ticket office were doing a sterling job this morning of doing everything possible to make sure it was Motherwell fans only in the home ends on Sunday.

I don't think anyone will get one over the phone today. The club can't do phone sales when there are 100+ people outside the ticket office.

Thats fair enough but I had to try, won't be closer than 30 miles from fir park this week.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone will get one over the phone today. The club can't do phone sales when there are 100+ people outside the ticket office.

Surely they should get more staff in then, seems pretty logical to me.

ETA: Or even better, have a facility to order tickets online.

Ropy - if its 3 tickets a head I am in the queue for 2 Ibrox tickets for me and a mate. if I get tobthe front before it sells out and its just yourself then im happy to get you one and you can PM me to pick up on Thursday?

• Andy_P unlocked this topic