The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I presume if I manage to book tickets for the 2nd leg over the phone at some point this week I'll be able to collect them on the day of the game?

I wont be within 50 miles of Fir Park until Saturday.

I presume if I manage to book tickets for the 2nd leg over the phone at some point this week I'll be able to collect them on the day of the game?

I wont be within 50 miles of Fir Park until Saturday.

I'm sure that would be ok - I phoned at five to 4 today for mine, and was offered the choice of picking them up or getting them posted. I wouldn't fancy queuing to pick them up on Sunday - should still be plenty of time to get them posted.

Taken from Rangers Media. Looks like they've definitely identified our dangermen here :scratchhead:

What do we know about Motherwell?.........

Total results this season: Matches:38 Wins:10 Draws: 6 Losses: 22
The last line-up v Partick Thistle: Moore Sutton Grant Ainsworth Thomas Carswell Straker Watt Ramsden Laing Twardzik
Bench: Long O'Brien Leitch Law Mackin Erwin Johnson Baraclough
Final score: 0-0
Formation: 4-4-2
Formation most Played:4-4-2 double 6
Formation against Celtic: 4-2-3-1
Due back from injury 31 May: Francis-Angol (groin) Reid (knee) Lawson (calf) Vigurs (sciatic)
Yellow cards Vigurs (4) Leitch (4)
Average age:25,8
Positions Played and Foot:
Leitch Main position: Central Midfield Foot:right
Vigurs Main position: Left Midfield/Side position :Attacking Midfield Central Midfield/Foot:Left
Reid Main position: Right-Back/Side position: Centre Back Left-Back/Foot:right
Lawson Main position: Defensive Midfield/Side position: Central Midfield/Foot:right
Angol Main position: Left-Back/Side position: Left Midfield Left Wing/Foot:Left
Sutton Main position: Centre Forward/Foot:right
Grant Main position: Left Midfield/Side position: Left-Back Right Midfield/Foot:Left
Ainsworth Main position: Right Midfield/Foot:right
Thomas Main position: Right Wing/Side position: Left Wing/Foot:Left
Carswell Main position: Central Midfield/Side position: Right-Back/Foot:right
Straker Main position: Left-Back/Side position: Left Midfield Left Wing/Foot:Left
Law Main position: Right Midfield/Side position: Defensive Midfield Left Midfield/Foot:right
Ramsden Main position: Centre Back/Side position: Right-Back/Foot:right
Laing Main position: Centre Back/Side position: Right-Back/ Foot:right
Ojamaa Main position:Right Wing/Side position:Left Wing Secondary Striker/ Foot:right
Mcmanus Main position:Centre Back/Side position: Left-Back/ Foot:Left
Twardzik Main position: Keeper/Foot:Left
Long Main position: Keeper/Foot:?
O'Brien Main position: Centre Back/Foot:?
Mackin Main position: Centre Forward/Foot:?
Moore Main position: Centre Forward/Foot:?
Erwin Main position: Centre Forward/Foot:?
Johnson Main position:Centre Forward/Side position:Left Wing/ Foot:?
Penalty Takers:
Sutton Penalties 3 Not in 3/ Ramsden Penalties 1 Not in 1/Law Penalties 1 Not in 1/Leitch Penalties 1 Not in 1/Ojamaa Penalties 1 Not in 1/Mcmanus Penalties 1 Not in 1
Top Goal Scorers:
Sutton 38 Ainsworth 34 Erwin 34 Mcdonald 11 Ojamaa 18
Current National Players: Angol for Antigua and Barbuda

My mates sent me a screenshot of Follow Follow and they're still getting tickets by using a Motherwell address from Google

Take that with a pinch of salt - 3 in front of me were turned away - they are not even being asked for a Motherwell address. Only questions being asked are to

a - Provide a current Season Ticket

b - Well Society membership, or

c- are you on mailing database

the ones in front of me were all on the database as they smugly informed the office staff - only to have their smug expressions wiped off when informed that yes they were on the database, but to purchase 'Rangers Away tickets' - bye bye lads. One even had the cheek to ask me to get 2 tickets for him and his pal. Was told swiftly where to go.

Flies in the face of what the club policy is or they are saying it is. Just having a Motherwell address would or should not guarantee you a ticket if you are not on a Well Society / Season ticket / Previous ticket buyer database. Plenty of Old firm fans live in Motherwell !

the ones in front of me were all on the database as they smugly informed the office staff - only to have their smug expressions wiped off when informed that yes they were on the database, but to purchase 'Rangers Away tickets' - bye bye lads. One even had the cheek to ask me to get 2 tickets for him and his pal. Was told swiftly where to go.

Fully expect our support to stand as tall as we did that Sunday 10 years passed!

This x 1000

As many chants of "we fuckin hate Rangers" and "stand up if you hate Rangers" as we can. Make these bastards feel as uncomfortable as possible.

If we win this it'll be a party in Motherwell like we've the scottish cup.

I'll be watching both legs 2000 miles away in ibiza. Absolutely gutted I can't be there.

Mon the well

• Andy_P unlocked this topic