The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

What i dont get is how they seem to think if there is trouble in the home end, it will apparantly be our fault? And not the away fans who are sat there. Wtf??

Tickets say home support area only! You buy yourself a ticket for the wrong end its you thats inciting the trouble and you who will be kicked out.

Now reading their thread its obvious that a number of these idiots lack any semblance of a brain cell, hopefully they can process the above.

Well -1 @ 7/1 & Well -2 @ 16/1 on Thursday. I'm having a bit of that. It's only Rangers we are playing for FFS, I would be a lot more apprehensive if we were up against Hibs and especially QotS. This isn't a team filled with De Boer's, Laudrup's, McCoist's etc... It's packed full of overpaid shite who would struggle to get in 90% of the teams in the Premiership. Let's get right in about this shower form the get go and rack up a cushion to take to the Citadel.

Never betting on us again after the cup debacle at Ibrox . Was doing the exact same bets and telling everyone and their granny that it was a stick on

I genuinely think most of the posters on RM have a disability or something.

True, most of us know or have friends who while they may be dirty Rangers bastards, at least have some kind of normal brain activity. Most of my Rangers mates sit and laugh at the shite spouted on RM with me.

Can you sit anywhere on Sunday or is it a case of sit where the ticket tells you to?

Generally, you could just sit wherever, but on this occassion Id sit in your allotted seat. Just in case some idiot ends up in the seat with your name attached to it.

Got an e-mail from what looks like a legit motherwellfc e-mail address after signing up for the Direct Debit a couple of days ago. Looking for confirmation of address, phone number, DOB & Well Society membership number. Is this legit or is some dude coming the cunt?

Nah the more I read it the more dodgy it looks.

Hi there,

We have received your pledge to The Well Society. Many thanks for deciding to contribute at this time. Your contributions will be totalled and you will be entitled to benefits under the new structure. Please note that the new structure takes effect unless you are an existing member under the old structure and have paid your renewal payment for 2015.

In the mean time, if you could provide me with details of your address, phone number(s), DOB along with any other information you feel is relevant for our records and for the sake of correspondence and issue of documents.

If you are an existing member, we would appreciate if you please provide your membership number in order to update your file

Your contribution is invaluable at this important time for both the club.

Gavin Maclure
The Well Society

Motherwell Football Club
Fir Park Stadium
Firpark Street
Motherwell
ML1 2QN

Tel: 01698 333333

Direct Dial: 01698 338006
Email
:wellsociety@motherwellfc.co.uk
Web: www.motherwellfc.co.uk

Like us on Facebook facebook.com/MotherwellFC
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/MotherwellFC

Can you sit anywhere on Sunday or is it a case of sit where the ticket tells you to?

Aye, I would sit where the ticket is for then have a look about once everyone is in if you want to move.

If you are in my normal seat you will be getting moved Motherwell fan or not.. B-)

It's legit...but check with them in the morning if you are worrying!

Basically you are saying someone has hacked into the motherwell email system to take hold of his account, or they are spoofing the email address and exact signature..or Gavin has gone rogue! Paranoid much.... :hi:

• Andy_P unlocked this topic