The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Work in IT so yes I am paranoid about security - with good reason.

Aye?, and correct to be paranoid its a nasty world out there, what in your profeessional opinion is the advice to posting a clients details on the www?

Not sure what you are on about, what difference does it make now at least other Dossers are aware and know what to look for.

Admins can leave as is, unless you fancy the job?, not your decision to make.

what to look for? in a legit email form the club or society? it total bawsup of an email, typical of people learning a trade, sadly that's where we are, as a club.

and you are correct its not my decision to edit out any posts, thats why I said, hopefully,

There are grammar and spelling errors all over most 'Well Society and official club emails, to be fair.

this , it's probably one fo the questions right after name, age, address, are communications from club employees always perfect?

Dosser1886, dont send him all your details , please point out to the address how arse for elbow, the request is, in a modern era of fraudulent misuse of data.

the paranoia for security is good, but for the clubs email server......

Aye?, and correct to be paranoid its a nasty world out there, what in your profeessional opinion is the advice to posting a clients details on the www?

Dosser1886, dont send him all your details , please point out to the address how arse for elbow, the request is, in a modern era of fraudulent misuse of data.

the paranoia for security is good, but for the clubs email server......

Hopefully I'm wrong but in the present situation and the standard of the e-mail it is not an unreasonable assumption.

Anyway will find out for definite in the morning.

Good idea about not sending my details, never though of that.

Less than 48 hours to go, anyone got thoughts on the game as opposed to tickets, e-mails, riots etc?

I'm shitting it and absolutely can't wait in equal measures. It's bizarre that despite seeing us score 1 and concede 6 in our last 3 away games, those results aren't bearing too much on my thoughts just now. It's a cliche - but games like this will see form out the window.

Interested to see the line-up. Would like to see Laing in for O'Brien - it's a trade off between someone with game time but prone to absolute brainfarts and a steadier head who might not be match sharp. Tough call but I can see Laing coming back in after O'Brien's overhead contributions to the County and St Mirren games.

While it wouldn't surprise me to see Dan come in for Long who, like O'Brien is fairly solid but a liaibility at times it might be too big an ask to come in at this stage so doubt Barraclough will make the change. If he does however, Twardzik at least seems like a character who would relish the challenge.

If it is genuine and I believe there is previous to suggest that to be the case.

I have one request - can someone from the club with higher English please PROOF READ these emails.

I manage a team of reasonably intelligent people, but I still ask to review certain emails that are of vital importance and that are sent to key strategic clients to ensure minimal errors and the message is 99.9 % what it should be.

• Like 1

Was in collecting my tickets prompt yesterday morning. Some amount of knuckle draggers hanging about trying to muster up a scheme on how they could get some tickets, seen quite a few take that walk of shame out the office ticketless looking raging lol - read in social media and that RM forum that they have managed to get quite a few for our stands, think they are talking keech as the office staff was quite stringent when I was in. What ever happened to the boycotting the grounds of the teams that voted that the new club couldn't come straight into the top tier?

Feeling quite nervous but excited about the games, actually like the fact we are being heavily written off and that the inbreds seem to think they are a shoo-in to beat us. Just have a feeling that McDonald, McManus and Pearson are going to play a huge part in this. I know defensively we have had our issues but come on they have Ricky Foster, Darren McGregor and Bilel Mohsni - average at best SPL players. If Motherwell do somehow upset the odds, I just can't see them taking defeat gracefully.

For any fans who live abroad and won't be at the game... here's an emergency option (I know, I know...)

Fans outside the UK and Republic of Ireland who haven't been able to travel to the match can follow all of the action LIVE on RangersTV for just £5.99 with all the best build up, reaction and action as described by Tom Miller and Hall of Fame striker Derek Johnstone.

Derek Fuckin' Johnstone? Christ I hate that cunt.

Think I will just stick to the shite BBC coverage online.

Motherwell play-off ticket snub to Rangers could turn second-leg of final into a laughing stock, warns DJ

IBROX legend Derek Johnstone has launched a blistering assault on Motherwell over their decision to hand only 1,500 tickets to Rangers fans for the second leg of the SPFL Premiership play-off final.

The Fir Park side have infuriated the Light Blue legions by giving them only one-third of the South Stand at Fir Park following a breakdown in negotiations between the clubs over ticketing arrangements.

It is understood Motherwell believed they had secured 2,000 briefs for Thursday night's Ibrox showdown and were prepared to hand 4,800 to Rangers supporters.

However, they were given an allocation of 950 and Johnstone insists their response is set to turn Scottish football into a laughing stock by leaving a large section of the ground empty for such a showpiece fixture.

Hibs limited the allocation to Rangers supporters for the second leg of the semi-final after being denied a request for more Ibrox tickets and that match was played out with the away stand only around half-full.

"I think it is an absolute nonsense," said Johnstone. "I can understand why Motherwell are doing it because they are only getting

950 tickets for the first leg, but that is all they would take for a league game anyway.

"Rangers have sold out their stadium for the game. They are quite right to do what they have done.

"Motherwell wanted 2,000 tickets for Ibrox and didn't get them, so they are only willing to give 1,500 now.

"Fine. If that is the way you want to be, it is your home game and your choice.

"It is your stadium and you can do what you like, but it looks absolutely stupid.

"People down south will watch the game. There was a stand half-empty at Easter Road in the semi-final and it will be the same again at Fir Park.

"It looks absolutely ridiculous from the point of view of a spectacle for television.

"We are trying to get people to invest in the game and we are desperate to get people into grounds, but we are going to lock 3000 people out of the play-off final.

"Motherwell are saying they would rather leave half a stand empty. It is ridiculous."

Motherwell have announced that they are restricting the sale of tickets for Sunday's second leg to season ticket holders, Well Society members and those already registered on their ticketing database in an attempt to stop Rangers supporters sitting in sections reserved for home fans.

However, Johnstone has been informed that a number of Rangers supporters have already reserved seats in the Motherwell end and knows the security concerns that will bring.

"That is the worry and it is going to be down to Motherwell," he said.

"I have heard of Rangers fans getting tickets in the Motherwell sections.

"I am not going to say that there is going to be trouble, but it could cause problems and Motherwell have to take the blame."

The guy is an absolute twat!

"I am not going to say that there is going to be trouble, but it could cause problems and Motherwell have to take the blame."

Really Derek ya fuckin' retard?!

Looks like dosser1886 was right to be wary of that e-mail - nice catch.

Now who was it that was going to eat something if it turned out not to have come from the club? :lol: - ah Superward, look forward to that video - will it be soon, or after Sunday's game lol.

Wait what? How do you know ?

Still awaiting confirmation whether the e-mail is dodgy or not, managed to get through to Motherwell FC today but the guy that it looks like it came from isn't in but will be back in tomorrow. I'll try again then to confirm.

In the mean time forwarded the e-mail to the club for them to investigate.

Hopefully just a really poorly drafted e-mail.

Anyway back to the game, didn't get a ticket for tomorrow unfortunately. After my last visit not too gutted, but will be if we win obviously

Like the rest on here getting a bit nervous/excited as the games get ever closer. Hopefully nice and tight after the first game to make Sunday do or die.

All the best to those going tomorrow.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic