The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

This seems to be a recurring theme on Rangers forums. Just a wee suggestion... force all supporters buses to park in the same place and a couple of coppers up the back of the Police station following them to the stadium... it's an easy fix.

Or stop all the supporters buses in the car park at Strathy, get onboard and check all tickets. Those who don't have them don't get back on the buses, which then head up to the town.

• Like 1

Humiliating them at Ibrox and at Fir Park would work better in my opinion Texan.

Just stop it...am getting all excited at that scenario..dreams are made of stuff like that. I think I would have to have the smile removed from my face by a surgeon :nyam:

I've never wanted Motherwell to win so much - been supporting us for some 25years since first game and this is and will be my defining moment as a fan!

Scottish cup finals, league cup finals, last games of seasons, semi finals, Europe qualifiers - I now realise they meant little to what these next two games mean to me.

I have reasoned with myself, I've talked myself into reality that there is a chance that the positive outcome may not come on Sunday and I'm realistic having watched us all to often that is a high possibility but for these two games, against this team who we play this is my moment as a fan

I would even say that if someone offered me an exile from Motherwell for a while, maybe not indefinitely, in return for Motherwell doing this against them I would take that offer!

In the last 72hrs I have went from a man who was 'what will be will be' and I will take what happens and go on Sunday to a man who is now going tomorrow, going Sunday and had though every possibility and I'll tell u all this - I have a horrible feeling we will batter them and the establishment will stack them against us, call it paranoid but this is Motherwell and they are them but something feels all wrong about everything that's went before us this season and the last 3 seasons!

• Like 3

we've been utter shite all season but winning this play off would more than make up for it,now is the time for barraclough and the players to stand up and be counted and get things right over these 2 games.

• Like 1

I won't say I don't care about winning but what I want more than anything else is just a performance. I want to see Motherwell going there tonight and getting tore in. Not the meek shite we've seen, not just at Ibrox, but at most away matches.

Things happen in a game of football. The best team doesn't always win, something can happen outside the control of the players or manager, that turns the tie. But please make sure you can walk off the park with your head held high.

That is all.

Arse in tatters at the thought of tonight. Will come across loads of currants during my shift today and plan to maintain a dignified silence and just pray we fuck them so I'm the one giving it the GIRFUY the morra .

These fuckers are no better than us so this is entirely do-able with the right mental attitude and approach .

Into these chunts Motherwell , NO FEAR.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic