The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Nerves are jittering now ... bad feeling about tonights game, would bite yer hand off for a 3-0 defeat just now.

A Govan troll.......

I’ve been getting more and more wound up about this all week, mainly due to the media siding with their favourites on the ticket issue and the imbecilic positions on RM, rather than the match itself.

Woke up this morning, still quite relaxed but as the hours tick past at work I’ve got to admit the butterflies are happening and the arse is twitching like a rabbits nose. I had sort of made peace with myself about relegation if we get beat, but I hope so much that we go toe to toe with this mob and leave nothing on that field. I can handle us getting beat 2-1, 1-0 or whatever if we are giving it all and getting stuck in and attacking them. What I won’t be able to handle is the capitulation scenes I have witnessed at Ibrox so many times before shipping 4,5,6,7 goals!

It’s going to be poisonous tonight, but it will be so sweet to get it stuck right up 50,000 expectant Rangers fans.

Office isn’t too bad today, 9 football men here. 4 Rangers fans, a Hibs fan, a Killy fan, two Celtic fans and me. Let’s just say the majority of my football supporting office are supporting the ‘well tonight!

Aye but mind what happened when we played them in the League Cup a couple of seasons ago? Still smarting from that. There for the taking, shite team, shite players and we bottled it.

And to compound the misery even further, Caley Thistle (I think!) then went on to pump them in the next round.

The one positive for me is that we don't have McCall going on about how great Rangers are and how we'd need to play well and hope they have an off day for us to get a result. Baraclough, at least talking to the media, is much more upbeat about putting on a performance against a hostile crowd.

Like McManus said in his interview yesterday - if you don't look forward to occasions like this, maybe you need a different career.

Wont be watching this at all. We played Sevco when we were a decent team at there's not so long ago when they were 3rd div. Gubbed 3-0. We got gubbed by a St.Midden side who were already down and we were a goal up. 5-0 Sevco and my life will be awfull at work.

Wont be watching this at all. We played Sevco when we were a decent team at there's not so long ago when they were 3rd div. Gubbed 3-0. We got gubbed by a St.Midden side who were already down and we were a goal up. 5-0 Sevco and my life will be awfull at work.

Seriously. Your not going to watch the biggest game in the last 10 years for us. I'm not feeling hopeful but i will stil be watching it

Come 4.45pm on Sunday, its either going to be the greatest moment since '91 or the most gut wrenching horrific moment, probably, ever. No middle ground.

That has me proper shitting it. But also excited. It's not an impossible task, its a very realistic task. Part one tonight and I've not been this pumped for a game that I'll just be watching on the TV ever. If our boys stand tall and do what is required, there is no reason why we can't win. Thats the big if for me though. Will it be the side who pumped Accies and St. Mirren at Fir Park that turn up, or the team that went to Partick, St. Mirren and Hamilton?

Really starting to feel positive that we maintain our top flight status.

COYW!!

Why dont you and steelboy go on a wee date and share your shite scaremongering stories tonight instead? couple of fucking numpties

• Like 3

Nervous about tonight but not because I think we'll get hammered. As long as we don't freeze and we give it our all, doesn't matter the result, I'll be happy. I'm more nervous that it won't be the case that we're at our best...

Was chatting to Dodge the other day and we both agree; the team that we fear the most tonight and Sunday is Motherwell.

To be honest i'd rather not watch it either, would rather check the score at half 9 then decide whether it's worth watching but i'm sure I will end up watching it.

Just hoping our players/manager don't buy into all the 'we've no chance, just keep the score down' shite.This isn't the same quality of Rangers side who we've struggled against in the past, they're an average side with a couple of decent players.If we play well we can beat them.If we don't play well on the night at least don't give it to them easy, don't get caught on the ball at the back or get somebody sent off in the first half, at least make them beat us.

Im very calm dont know how? A lot of our bad performances at end of season have happened as we have needed a win and been chasing the game and the other team have sat in and played their normal game. I just hope tonight that is what we do to them if we sit in grab a goal they will charge for one back then we get another due to our pace on break.sounds easy i know but it can happen. I have confidence in our attack its our midfield that i feel has the possibility of being overrun. First ten minutes we need a bit of keep ball to quieten them down and then the game will develop.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic