The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Wont be watching this at all. We played Sevco when we were a decent team at there's not so long ago when they were 3rd div. Gubbed 3-0. We got gubbed by a St.Midden side who were already down and we were a goal up. 5-0 Sevco and my life will be awfull at work.

dont watch on sunday either!!!!

• Like 2

Still rather gobsmacked. Oustanding. Will digest with a few beers and post my thoughts tomorrow....

Pub I was watching in it, only 10% of the Rangers fans were present when they scored!

If you had offered me 3-1 this afternoon I would have bot your hand off...but there goal hurt tonight and leaves Sunday with all to play for.

Straker is fuckin horrific and that cunt Ramsden lost his man at the goal. However, Long was immense,McManus was a colossus and the front 4 had Rangers terrified. Unbelieveable result! Now lets put these Orc cunts to the sword at Fir Park

Fuck off you clown

• Like 3

ever single player was fantastic broke a light cracked my head off a door ripped half a nail off and she wants to throw me out for jumping about like a 2 year old feckin amazing, and they are feckin shite

• Like 1

Would've snapped your hand off for 3-1 before the game but can't help feeling a little disappointed at them getting the goal.

All in all a tremendous night, well done to the players & coaching staff. Let's get the job finished on Sunday without me having a heart attack!

Great result even with the late goal.My only hope was to still be in the tie for the second leg and i'm sure most on here were thinking the same so to actually be in a strong position to win the tie is a brilliant result.It' far from over but we've given ourselves great chance.

Would have taken the draw before KO, 3-1 is fucking dream stuff, haven't lost at home since February. I'm not saying its a formality by any means but fucking respect to the players for performing when they really needed to, they have given us a tremendous opportunity. Fucking excellent!!!

• Andy_P unlocked this topic