The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

An absolute masterclass from barraclough. Go to Ibrox, go straight at them. No fear.

just fucking brilliant.

I've never had the feelings I had tonight as a well fan, pessamism followed by excitement, nervousness. At one point I felt physically sick!

The jobs not done yet but by fuck we've put ourselves in a strong position. Well played everyone in claret and amber and the 950 in that wee corner. You did us all proud tonight.

Don't know if I'm coming or going.

Definitely coming though ;)

• Like 1

Outstanding. Didn't let the occasion affect them and just went about their job in a calm fashion. He can be really frustrating, but when ainsworth get's into a stride he's the real deal, same with erwin.

One other point.. Does the away support still want 6000 tickets ? :haha:

• Like 1

still trying to peel myself from the ceiling. what an amazing result. need to finish the job on Sunday. We score one and it's party time. don't know how I'm gonna cope up until Sunday now, totally buzzin

Also if anyone had a wee pic of that smirk from barraclough when McCall was going mental (in vision on BT Sport) that would be dandy! :)

Aye someone needs to get that fired up, McCalls wee scuttle about after the ball was comical, his attempt to throw the ball and catching it himself was even better.

Rangers gan in peace lads. U more than deserved the win tonight. We were poor and don't deserve to go up. Hopefully we give u a game on Sunday. All the best from one very unhappy bear.

You looked good in the first 25 min, however, losing the first goal seemed to knock you off your stride. It’s only HT, and I won’t be celebrating until we hopefully finish the job.

• Like 1

Rangers gan in peace lads. U more than deserved the win tonight. We were poor and don't deserve to go up. Hopefully we give u a game on Sunday. All the best from one very unhappy bear.

If you lot score early on Sunday then I don't think I'll be able to cope .

While you're hear would you mind having a word with the RM boys about unbanning me? 8)

• Andy_P unlocked this topic