The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Fuck off you clown

U think its coincidence they got far more joy on that wing after he came on? He blocked a couple crosses and nothing else,well apart from seeing out a rangers throw level wi our box instead of clearing the ball.

Oh and well done picking up a wee negative in a 90% positive post you fucking halfwit

We played like we were up against a decent 1st Division side rather than facing our bogey team at Ibrox. Keep that attitude and stay professional, we should do OK on Sunday.

Weeyin

Yep that's the key treat them as you find them OK they can score ( if we go suicidal) but we will score more. Definitely. Same team same tactics bye bye Pretendygers.

You looked good in the first 25 min, however, losing the first goal seemed to knock you off your stride. Its only HT, and I wont be celebrating until we hopefully finish the job.

We were shite, u's deserved it. Still hopeful for Sunday but I'm naw dilusional,good luck we're naw all nuckle dragging wankers. 2-0 to us then a win on pens?

Just about home on train now.

That was absolutely glorious.

Coins, lighters, whatever. Launch them all if you want.Just makes it all the sweeter.

At 3-0 I didn't quite know what to do.

I'm still in a bit of a daze about this.

Need to see it out now.

U think its coincidence they got far more joy on that wing after he came on? He blocked a couple crosses and nothing else,well apart from seeing out a rangers throw level wi our box instead of clearing the ball.

Oh and well done picking up a wee negative in a 90% positive post you fucking halfwit

Oh dear :lol:

Perhaps if the first two points in your post weren't negative they would have gone unnoticed, and I'm the halfwit :lol:

Not long home. What a special special night. Loved every single minute inside Ibrox.

The biggest fear going there was whether we turned up. Well we more than turned up. Outstanding in spells with a very brave formation. Yet I can't help think about Ainsworth's chance to go 4-0.

The celebrations were mental and will live with me forever. There is a helluva long way to go in this game but we are the better team, go and prove it again Motherwell.

• Like 1

That has to be up there with my best experiences as a Well fan. First time I've seen us win there since the Farningham game in '86 and worth every minute of the wait. The 950 were fantastic tonight and the scenes at Ainsworths goal will live with me forever. Our weaknesses were still there for all to see but its amazing what you can get away with when your entire team turns up ready for business. If the players can do the same again on Sunday we will have nothing to worry about. COYW!

• Like 1

Still up, can't sleep, fuck it. Never experienced celebrations like the 3rd goal, will live long in the mind. If we can just finish the job on Sunday. CMON THE WELL!!!

Same here!

• Like 1

As a 'Well fan who's seen a bit, tonight was one of them, as a stand alone game, on it's own, to be proud of.

However as many have said, rightly, job half done.

Irony for me that again when it came to the 'big' game,as with us on several occasions, McCall didn't deliver.

I hope this trend continues........

A 3-1 win was beyond my wildest dreams.

For the first part of the match, I was worried that were sitting in too deep but it became clear that we were drawing them out to then hit them on the counter attack. As the half went on, we just got better and better. The first goal, fortunate as it was, was psychologically damaging to them and we took advantage.

The first 15 or so of the second half was unreal! The third goal was a thing of beauty. We were spraying the ball about and looked totally dominant.

Then it changed. A few have commented on Ainsworth's miss when he was leaning back and tried to hammer the ball when placing it either side of the keeper would have sufficed. I was also annoyed with long shots from Skippy and Johnson around that time, going for the glory shots as though the game was over.

Erwin, who was fantastic, looked knackered after an hour, as did our other runners who were the out-ball when Rangers attacked. As a result, we continued to invite pressure and we allowed them back into the game.

Like I say, I'm surprised but thrilled that we won. I just left with that nagging frustration that we didn't finish them off and make it 4-0. Even if they did get a late goal then, it would only have been a consolation.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic