The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

found these clips on youtude

loves this clips from the rangers end at the start of the second half espically the noise from the Well fans and the most loyal fans in the world walking away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzJQD9xp8AI

and from Sevco themselves the whole game in 90 seconds and you just have to love how sad the commentator sounds after each goal for the well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ITagEDUEU

Hilarious chat from the Commentator. Someone really needs to sit with him for a while.

How long did everyone who got corralled in by Police Scotland outside the ground get held for last night?

18 minutes from final whistle until they were allowed to leave.

(I wasn't there, but checked the time when I watched it back on TV as remembered it seemed excessive at the league cup game!)

(I wasn't there, but checked the time when I watched it back on TV as remembered it seemed excessive at the league cup game!)

He's talking about the 'kettling' operation outside the stadium mate.

It was about 20 mins unless the policeman you walked by outside the turnstyles didn't like the look of you.

I had to try a few times before any of them eventually let me through.

I switched between Clyde and Scotland a few times. Leaving aside the callers, the majority of wholm have mental issues, the pundits have still got their heads in the sand.

Ok at least it had changed a little in that Rangers are not 100% winning this, but it was all about 'if rangers get this first goal.......' Jesus christ guys, yes we know, we know the job is only half done but can you not give us some respect? What if we somehow manage to nick that first goal???????

• Andy_P unlocked this topic