The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I'm buzzing for Sunday! I just hope that we perform to our best on Thursday so the tie on Sunday is meaningful. Going to be a cracking atmosphere and will be nothing better than keeping them down.

For weeks I have been convinced we are going down but the closer I get to the match the more I think we might just pull this off.

Im in this boat aswell. The fact that every form of media & journalist has us written off before (at least) 180 minutes of football is be played will suit us no end. I think we do need to start at 100mph so they tire as soon as possible, but we can do this, no doubt if we are up for it from the first whistle.

In an ideal world the away tickets would've been distributed in a "fairer" manner, but given the short window to sell them I can see why they just sold them today.

Excellent point. Folks are forgetting or ignoring the fact that the club has not weeks or months to prepare for this game. As far as the away game is concerned its about 5 days maximum. Thats not taking into account negotiating time with Ibrox. Under such circumstances its very difficult to come up with watertight arrangements. Give the club a break.

I'd rather we had just finished 12th.

Seriously?

We have two big games, both of them should have an atmosphere miles better than any other game this season, it's 15 quid for both games and the main thing is we get the chance to fuck over a very poor Rangers team and the arsehole manager who put us in this position in the first place.

If we lose it will be a sore one but we have the chance to completely redeem this season with a good performance or even just a shite jammy one like the end of last season.

• Like 2

I'm buzzing for Sunday! I just hope that we perform to our best on Thursday so the tie on Sunday is meaningful. Going to be a cracking atmosphere and will be nothing better than keeping them down.

For weeks I have been convinced we are going down but the closer I get to the match the more I think we might just pull this off.

Same mate. Was a bit para about getting tickets for Ibrox the longer things dragged on but now that I've got tickets for both legs sorted I can definitely feel the optimism starting to build. After a few pre-match pints on Thursday afternoon I'll be utterly convinced we're staying up.

As much as I recognise the reality of our situation, if you're going to pick one week as a Motherwell fan to be positive, optimistic and hopeful it might as well be this one.

• Like 2

I'd rather we had just finished 12th.

Naw...11th and we get a chance to redeem a shit season and Get it right up the blue ugly sister to keep them down in the championship. After nearly 13 years of defeats to that mob, Sunday is our chance for payback, the sight of their greetin faces when they don't get back to the big boys league will be priceless.

Rangers defended very well against Hibs. Their defence has improved a lot recently. If we win these ties it will need to be with us nicking a goal and great defensive display by big Mick etc

Rangers defended very well against Hibs. Their defence has improved a lot recently. If we win these ties it will need to be with us nicking a goal and great defensive display by big Mick etc

I think it's more about breaking them down and not being sucker punched on the counter attack. If they get a lead it will be very difficult and awful to watch. They play like ICT used to at fir park. Nick a goal, then just sit in.

Just had a look on a couple of Rangers forums and quite a few of them are already getting tickets for the home stands, mostly the pod it looks like.Sorry but if there's crowd trouble on Sunday which I fully expect there will be then questions have to be asked about how they've found it so easy to get what could be a few hundred at least in our end.

Are they actually doing this? I had heard Rangers fans were getting tickets in the home end no problem.

Rangers fans over on FF claiming they have purchased no problem. one guy said he was asked his postcode. When he gave a Glasgow one he was still sold the tickets, but told he would be ejected from the ground if turns out he's a rangers fan.

to the above 3 posts - I know several who have tickets, all bought before yesterdays announcement - to be honest, they were bought before they had even beat Hibs because they had an idea it would be restricted

Pish mate, the manner in which the woman replied kind of pissed me off as well. I understand they are trying to limit the amount of 'them' getting home tickets but surely they should have thought about this beforehand and had something in place to cater for the 'Well fans who don't have the luxury of being near Fir Park.

but its not MFCs problem that you don't live close by - that's your choice. The club have acted in the best way they can - they were delivered a blow by Rangers and have acted quickly to make sure they went on sale as soon as they had them. As mentioned earlier, some folk had been queuing for hours whilst a decision had yet to be made

At the moment I average around 15 games a season, mainly due to working every other weekend and financial restraints of running a home. Haven't had a season ticket for 8 years.

I put my money into buying tops, merchandise and such. Try and help out as much as I can but because I don't buy a season ticket I don't deserve a ticket? Alot of shite if you ask me.

eh? I'm the same as you. I've got kids, I've got a house, I don't have a ST anymore- I put money into the club - "don't deserve a ticket" - gies a break, the club have done as best as they can, the first time in a long time that we have stood up to this mob - yes you are disappointed, but the club still deserve some credit

• Like 1

For any fans who live abroad and won't be at the game... here's an emergency option (I know, I know...)

Fans outside the UK and Republic of Ireland who haven't been able to travel to the match can follow all of the action LIVE on RangersTV for just £5.99 with all the best build up, reaction and action as described by Tom Miller and Hall of Fame striker Derek Johnstone.

Just got my tickets over the phone and overheard an interesting conversation while waiting.

Apparently rangers fans have been signing up for the well society today, direct debits starting next month and going to the ticket office with their well society confirmation emails. Obviously going to cancel the d/d's as soon as they have tickets.

The girls in the office were wise to it though and told them to get tae. Sounds like they are being very thorough in the checks. Well done Motherwell!! Let's get into this mob now!!

• Like 1

What amuses me about this ticket scramble from that shower is its a reminder that the majority of them aren't really Rangers fans at all. There have been attendences of about what 10,000 at Ibrox some points through the season when things were not going so well for them, but now oh how things change ! Everybody is all of a sudden Rangers die hards again now that a return to the premier league looks likely, a group of dafties with absolutely no shame.

I used to think that Aberdeen had by far the biggest/most annoying glory hunting support in Scotland.

How fucking wrong i was !!

Why would anyone want to give them £6 to watch us getting beat, even more so when there will probably be a few streams for it.

I'm not saying I'll do it, and I'd really rather not (currently looking for pubs in a 50 mile radius with a UK satellite box...) but my previous limited experience of streams is that you need to download bits of software, which I'm reluctant to do on my work computer. Other suggestions welcome.

I'm not saying I'll do it, and I'd really rather not (currently looking for pubs in a 50 mile radius with a UK satellite box...) but my previous limited experience of streams is that you need to download bits of software, which I'm reluctant to do on my work computer. Other suggestions welcome.

It's on BT sports right?

Get hold of an iPad and get Live Media.

It's free and it streams BT Sports

Simples

Hearing that Rangers have sold out (cannae believe it to be true though!), so probably the reason why they only gave us 950 tickets.

It wasn't when I looked last night but according to their offical website, it is now sold out.

It didn't stop them giving Hibs the same allocation when there were 10k empty seats though.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic