The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Got my ticket today. Can't wait for the game now. The guy at the ticket office who served me reckons its going to be a sell out.

If it is, no doubt the Sevco fans will be claiming it's down to 5,000 of them in the home end. :lol:

does anyone know if we will sell tickets to well fans for south stand if the demand is there. I.e great result on Thursday.

The Stand cannot be segregated with both sets of supporters sharing turnstiles, pie stalls and toilets so thats a no.

Rangers player, still employed by Rangers, writing a pro-Rangers article in the Daily Ranger.

Not even worth discussion.

Absolutely. Only thing I would add is that the Record thinks that its customary support for the OF will help to bolster sales.

Derek Johnstone (kind of) did, in the article everyone is slagging off.

"It is understood Motherwell believed they had secured 2,000 briefs for Thursday night's Ibrox showdown

If writing an article like this surely it would have been easy and more legitimate to check with MFC rather than rely on third party comments about our club's position. Poor journalism.

The Stand cannot be segregated with both sets of supporters sharing turnstiles, pie stalls and toilets so thats a no.

Fine talk, and I doubt it will happen given tensions

Still it's never stopped them doing it in the POD

Or

Even the South, on euro nights

There's no chance of any of the south stand being used for our fans.I reckon we'll have about 7000 to their 3000 in the ground.

Saw a few of them suggesting there will be hundreds of fans just turn up without tickets and the police will let them into the away stand, unlikely.

Fine talk, and I doubt it will happen given tensions

Still it's never stopped them doing it in the POD

Or

Even the South, on euro nights

The times you mention in the South, it was segregated with very small away support and no animosity between both sets of supporters.

Saw a few of them suggesting there will be hundreds of fans just turn up without tickets and the police will let them into the away stand, unlikely.

:lol:

Aye, cos that's how it works. Such suggestions just show how thick some of these Sevco rockets actually are.

When I was up on Monday the chat was if demand was there the club want to use the South but that the police had issue with that. I don't know if discussions will be going on behind the scenes about this or if they'll see how tickets sell in the rest of the stadium

There's no chance of any of the south stand being used for our fans.I reckon we'll have about 7000 to their 3000 in the ground.

You never know the match commander might be a Mr Duckenfield.

There are guys on other football forums who don't support Rangers who have umpteen accounts on RM. That site is one of the most trolled on the internet.

Beginning to think that's the case - someone on the 'Pubs near Fir Park' thread has recommended the Cross Keys in Wishaw as a suitable pub to watch the game in :spiteful: .

Oh and New Stevenston Orange Hall is only 5 minutes from Fir Park.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic