The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I've just moved to Dubai so need to hope the nearest pub is showing the game, or I'll be in the flat with a stream/radio. Nervous about us bricking it against them, but if we play as well as we can do then we'll beat them. If.

There is a pub there that will be showing the game, unfortunately it has also got a 'Rangers supporters club' attached out (or did have) . As an expat of over 10 years, my experience in that place was singularly the most embarrassing and unfriendly, a complete bunch of wankers for expats the lot of them.

• Like 2

There is a pub there that will be showing the game, unfortunately it has also got a 'Rangers supporters club' attached out (or did have) . As an expat of over 10 years, my experience in that place was singularly the most embarrassing and unfriendly, a complete bunch of wankers for expats the lot of them.

I went here to watch a 'Well game on TV a wee while ago:

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/bars/reviews/56324-girders

Looking at how utterly rank the last Rangers line-up was that beat us (seriously, check that team out), I hope we don't have a repeat where ultimately the energy and venom from the crowd kick starts them and puts the shitters up us. One of my worst nights as a 'well fan for multiple reasons - tonight is time for some revenge.

I went here to watch a 'Well game on TV a wee while ago:

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/bars/reviews/56324-girders

Not sure it was the same place. This one had the bar in the centre and tvs on each wall and in all the corners.

It was pretty distinctive as it was filled with tossers.

It was a few years ago mind you.

I don't doubt it. Nearest place to me is McGettigans in JLT. Think I'll head there on Sunday for the second leg.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic