Yabba's Turd

The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

McManus is a fucking bombscare. That back header just sums him up. Completely unaware of what's going on around him.

• Like 1

McManus is a fucking bombscare. That back header just sums him up. Completely unaware of what's going on around him.

To be fair lasley shanked it up in the air too, for about the 10th time

Rangers have fallen apart since the first goal went in, which was pretty lucky from our point of view because it was never going in without the deflection, but if you put balls into those areas something can always happen as we just saw.

Long is giving me heart attacks though.

I thought Rangers started at quite a quick pace, you wonder what kind of stamina they will have later in the game.

Remember though only one quarter of this match is gone.

That has been the best half time booo from the opposition I've ever heard. Can't quite put into words how satisfying hearing that was!

Rangers have fallen apart since the first goal went in, which was pretty lucky from our point of view because it was never going in without the deflection, but if you put balls into those areas something can always happen as we just saw.

Long is giving me heart attacks though.

I thought Rangers started at quite a quick pace, you wonder what kind of stamina they will have later in the game.

Remember though only one quarter of this match is gone.

Long has been superb
  • Like 1

Delighted!!! Still need another goal tonight!!!! Confidence really shineing through after a nervy start. We need to score next I feel!