The Rangers V Motherwell Spfl Playoff Final 28/05/15

Yabba's Turd

ETA: Or even better, have a facility to order tickets online.

I'm sure we will have that eventually but I don't think it should be a priority at the moment.

There will be people who will miss the second leg and it's disappointing but it's down to the pettiness and arrogance of Rangers.

• Like 1

Did you manage to get through mate?

Just got through, eventually, only to be told the same, they can't sell to me just now, call back tomorrow!!!

Been trying all afternoon and that is how we are handled!!!

O well, I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Does anyone know how quickly tickets might be posted out? Or is it too late??

• Like 1

I'm sure we will have that eventually but I don't think it should be a priority at the moment.

There will be people who will miss the second leg and it's disappointing but it's down to the pettiness and arrogance of Rangers.

We used to have it though, and there is still a part of the website where you can buy season tickets etc but it is very poorly done, which is surprising as usually we are petty good on the technical side of things with the website etc.

surely to god, if any of the 1st team players witness the fans queuing for ages for these 2 important games, they will burst a gut to reward us by beating them, therefore retaining our premiership status

I doubt it. If they're like most folk these days all that matters is money and lots of it. A hefty bonus might do the trick.

Ropy - if its 3 tickets a head I am in the queue for 2 Ibrox tickets for me and a mate. if I get tobthe front before it sells out and its just yourself then im happy to get you one and you can PM me to pick up on Thursday?

Happy with that - go for it - only looking for one adult ticket.

Just got through, eventually, only to be told the same, they can't sell to me just now, call back tomorrow!!!

Pish mate, the manner in which the woman replied kind of pissed me off as well. I understand they are trying to limit the amount of 'them' getting home tickets but surely they should have thought about this beforehand and had something in place to cater for the 'Well fans who don't have the luxury of being near Fir Park.

Good luck getting a ticket but people that are standing in the street on their day off have to be served first. The club were giving out tea and coffee to people queuing which was a nice touch.

I spoke to a few guys who were up there since 9am. I only waited a couple of hours and got a couple of pints and some decent chat so it was ok.

• Like 1

Pish mate, the manner in which the woman replied kind of pissed me off as well. I understand they are trying to limit the amount of 'them' getting home tickets but surely they should have thought about this beforehand and had something in place to cater for the 'Well fans who don't have the luxury of being near Fir Park.

Agree. Feeling frustrated.

Good luck getting a ticket but people that are standing in the street on their day off have to be served first. The club were giving out tea and coffee to people queuing which was a nice touch.

I spoke to a few guys who were up there since 9am. I only waited a couple of hours and got a couple of pints and some decent chat so it was ok.

So in the case of dundeesteelman he should make a 3 hour round trip to get tickets because the club are 'too busy' to sell over the phone? Standing in the street on your day off is all very well if you live in close proximity to Fir Park, I'd be there if I could justify doing so and I'm sure others in a similar situation would too.

So in the case of dundeesteelman he should make a 3 hour round trip to get tickets because the club are 'too busy' to sell over the phone? Standing in the street on your day off is all very well if you live in close proximity to Fir Park, I'd be there if I could justify doing so and I'm sure others in a similar situation would too.

Well put point.

Did consider getting my old man to go for me but he wouldn't be able to stand that long. Oh, and he wouldn't be on the database!!!

It's lose - lose for the club though, because there just isn't a fair way to allocate such a limited number of tickets. It's not fair for people who can't travel to stand in line, and it wouldn't be fair for people who stand in line for 3 hours to lose out to someone who just picks up the phone and secures one.

• Like 1

My mates sent me a screenshot of Follow Follow and they're still getting tickets by using a Motherwell address from Google

Flies in the face of what the club policy is or they are saying it is. Just having a Motherwell address would or should not guarantee you a ticket if you are not on a Well Society / Season ticket / Previous ticket buyer database. Plenty of Old firm fans live in Motherwell !

Delighted to get tickets for both legs today.

Delighted to see so many Rangers fans turned away from the ticket office (I counted 7 before I got served).

Delighted the club stood strong - but gutted to see so many 'well fans queuing up who will definitely be disappointed.

Flies in the face of what the club policy is or they are saying it is. Just having a Motherwell address would or should not guarantee you a ticket if you are not on a Well Society / Season ticket / Previous ticket buyer database. Plenty of Old firm fans live in Motherwell !

I'm hearing they're buying hospitality boxes as well. My mate posts a lot on Follow Follow and these guys absolutely love to harrass anyone and anything who they think has slighted their team.

I'm expecting loads of them in the home end now causing all sorts of bother.

It's lose - lose for the club though, because there just isn't a fair way to allocate such a limited number of tickets. It's not fair for people who can't travel to stand in line, and it wouldn't be fair for people who stand in line for 3 hours to lose out to someone who just picks up the phone and secures one.

Fair enough for the limited number of away tickets, I would have liked a ticket for Ibrox but if I cant get one then I'm not too bothered and I think its probably fair do's those who waited in line get them. For the home leg even though I know I should still get one no bother, I'm a bit annoyed with just being told 'no you cant buy one today on the phone if you're not a season ticket holder' in a rather sharp tone, when nothing of the sorts has been communicated by the club via other channels.

• Andy_P unlocked this topic