Sevco Have Approached Lee Erwin

Buff_Martins_Quiff

Sure he would be able to speak to other clubs since January - McCall knows his strengths, hardly a surprise.

And the other? - Josh Law, or the real surprise package that I heard yesterday in the queue for tickets - Craig Reid ?????

When I was passed this yesterday by a good friend, he wasn't 100% sure if the other name had officially been approached. This being the reason I decided to leave it out.

Reminds me of Willow Flood when Dundee United played Celtic in the cup final, missed a penalty in the shoot out if I remember right.

Whither it's true or not, would it be enough to sway a players performance?

If he had designs on signing for Rangers is he really going to try his hardest to keep them down in the Championship?

Any player would be a mug for moving to Sevco. They still don't know who their manager will be next year, what league they will be in. Their board have an Extraordinary General Meeting every month, they are still living a hand to mouth existence and are only a few bad results away from administration, they have share issue after share issue to raise capital just to blow it.

Why would anyone want to get involved and be employed by an company that has been and is so badly run.

Surely not! Please tell me he hasn't!!

Did he not get a two year deal for sinking aberdeen?

Where is Craig Reid? Is he injured or does Barraclough not rate him?

He is stating he is injured, but he has been missing since his brush with the law.

Any player would be a mug for moving to Sevco. They still don't know who their manager will be next year, what league they will be in. Their board have an Extraordinary General Meeting every month, they are still living a hand to mouth existence and are only a few bad results away from administration, they have share issue after share issue to raise capital just to blow it.

Why would anyone want to get involved and be employed by an company that has been and is so badly run.

In all fairness to the bastards, they finally be getting their mess into some sort of order.

The majority of their squad is out of contract in the summer, so they are going to need almost a full new squad.

Why we have we not tied up Lee Erwin sooner, is the more worrying issue. At the end of the day, he's doing his job. If someone came along and offered you double your wages doing the same job? Can't blame the boy if he takes up an offer.

Edited by Buff_Martins_Quiff

In all fairness to the bastards, they finally be getting their mess into some sort of order.

The majority of their squad is out of contract in the summer, so they are going to need almost a full new squad.

Why we have we not tied up Lee Erwin sooner, is the more worrying issue. At the end of the day, he's doing his job. If someone came along and offered you double your wages doing the same job? Can't blame the boy if he takes up an offer.

He has 2 contract offers on the table. I presume his agent is advising not to sign until season is over and any other offers are known......

He has 2 contract offers on the table. I presume his agent is advising not to sign until season is over and any other offers are known......

If I were his agent I wouldn't have put this in front of lee just now.

Tomorrow is the cup final everyone doesn't want to be in, but it's going to get a lot of attention. Any young lad going out and bagging a few goals could draw some interest, especially on a free transfer.

Lee has already got some admirers down south in the championship. This sevco nonsense can only mess with his judgements before a huge game.

Edited by Buff_Martins_Quiff