Sevco Have Approached Lee Erwin

Buff_Martins_Quiff

Anyone else notice it's a member that joined up yesterday that is posting all these revelations about Erwin??

Just saying.

Have i stumbled on to one side of the two cheeks forum? Paranoia!

Seriously though, I'll be in for a pint around argyle street before the game tomorrow. Stop by, and I will explain the story to you off a public board.

I'm actually a previous member of this board, I've just lost my old log in details.

Edited by Buff_Martins_Quiff

Seriously though, I'll be in for a pint around argyle street before the game tomorrow. Stop by, and I will explain the story to you off a public board.

I'm actually a previous member of this board, I've just lost my old log in details.

Why cant you just explain it on here?

• Like 1

In all fairness im not that desperate to know and also this whole approach seems a bit rapey to me.

I'll be having a pint in Glasgow tomorrow on my way home from work to watch it. Where ye going?

I believe the plan is to the weatherspoons on argyle street, is it the Sir John Moore? Something to eat with a pint, then wherever is good to avoid sevco fans for a couple more pints.

I'll take recommendations? Although not from the fritzl fan who replied earlier haha