• Keith Lasley
    • Scott McDonald
    • Lee Erwin
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Anthony Straker
    • Simon Ramsden
    • Craig Moore
    • Null Vote

Ainsworth for me. He started quietly and it looked like we might be getting another insipid performance from him but he got into the game and after the first went in he was excellent.

Appeared to be pointing at his left hamstring at the time... I'm no physio, but I'd think he's a major doubt.

From an STV reporter on twitter...

Stephen Pearson and Steven Hammell feeling easier today and injuries are better than first feared. Good chance they'll be fit for Sunday.

Don't think I've ever said this before, but I honestly can't pick a MoM. Too many players deserve plaudits for last night. Pearson for keeping Vucik out of the game, but still getting forward and creating, Skippy for the very unselfish game and hard work, Erwin for creating his goal from next to nothing, Johnson and Ainsworth for breaking behind them at pace in a way that could have resulted in this ending up as a mauling and giving us an 'out', the back four for staying strong, Lasley for just being Lasley and running non stop and the keeper for a couple of really good saves.

It really was a team performance.

If pressed, I'd probably go for Pearo, but think i'll refrain from picking an individual.