Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

A stunning stunning performance last night and victory is well and truly in sight.

Sunday is our moment to shine after decades of the old firm running the show in our back yard.

This is our cup final and we should be trying to make the difference anyway we can.

Would love to see a welcoming committee for the Rangers bus arriving just to let them what they are walking into. The drum the noise the Bois. Welcome to Fir Park.

As many Well fans inside an hour before KO. Every touch they take in training booed mercilessly. Should they attempt shuttle runs up the east then they get quietly told where they are.

This is our time, in about this lot from the minute they arrive.

I'm absolutely fucking terrified for no logical reason. Praying that Baraclough completely outclasses McCall yet again .

How would you feel if we were taking a 3-1 lead over the likes of QOS, Hibs or St Mirren back to Fir Park? I bet you'd be pretty fucking confident of us at least avoiding a two goal loss, right?

No different here.

Nothing has been won yet

we have to control the game on Sunday and I don't care if it's the worse game of football I have ever seen just as long as we win or draw

• Like 1

All the stops will be pulled out to try to get the Establishment Club / Company over the line....somehow

I'm old enough to remember some shockers in the past....pitch invasions..."honest refereeing mistakes" etc etc. not to mention the threats and intimidation

Hope I'm wrong and we can tie this up easily, but expect the worst on Sunday... (IMO)

What's the verdict on the orc forums? (Don't really want to look and contaminate my browsing history)

From what i've seen it really is a mixed bag. Some of them think we were lucky, some of them think that they'll come back and roll over us in the 2nd game, some of them think they were terrible and that they can't come back, and some are just so angry and shocked that they can't quite comprehend what happened.

From what i've seen it really is a mixed bag. Some of them think we were lucky, some of them think that they'll come back and roll over us in the 2nd game, some of them think they were terrible and that they can't come back, and some are just so angry and shocked that they can't quite comprehend what happened.

Cheers... that's a fair summary of my range of emotions as well!! Well, not including the angry.

After a Well win on Sunday, dinner will be succulent lamb followed by Jelly and Ice cream...(stolen from a Rangers punter on Radio Gers phone in a few days ago, team changed for obvious reasons he predicted 4-0 at Ibroke and a leisurely stroll on Sunday)

All the stops will be pulled out to try to get the Establishment Club / Company over the line....somehow

I'm old enough to remember some shockers in the past....pitch invasions..."honest refereeing mistakes" etc etc. not to mention the threats and intimidation

Hope I'm wrong and we can tie this up easily, but expect the worst on Sunday... (IMO)

You seem to be suggesting that footballing authorities could be corrupt in some way?

How would you feel if we were taking a 3-1 lead over the likes of QOS, Hibs or St Mirren back to Fir Park? I bet you'd be pretty fucking confident of us at least avoiding a two goal loss, right?

No different here.

We are Motherwell fans its in our nature to be pessimistic...but that said they are pish and the players learned last night that there is nothing to fear from them, our 30 year top flight adventure will continue.

You seem to be suggesting that footballing authorities could be corrupt in some way?

It's another great reason for us to score early. If we can kill things off in the first 15 mins, it will be a lot less tempting for any official to make a borderline call against us.