Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

We need to share the same kiosks, toilets and street whenever we give Celtic the wings of the main, how is this any different?

It's years since I've been in the south stand, but is there only 1 kiosk and 1 toilet? Or could you just split the concourse in middle and have a toilet and kiosk either side?

Spoke to ticket office earlier. Looking for 2 tickets for friends ( I have mine :D) - both Sheffield United fans. But being based in Edinburgh - it is a no go as they were only selling in person. Bit like GazzyB

The chap at the office said it was unlikely to be an issue - opening the South stand to home fans.

All 3 stands were selling well, but no sell out in the home ends. Until that happened - no real story.

Expect there to be 7000+ Well fans. More than enough to drown out 1500 currant buns. Or 1500 + a few hundred infiltrators dotted around.

Cmon boys - do they job - see us over the line..

I know Accies turned round a 2 goal deficit away last year, but -

• Access were better than Rangers
  • We are better than Hibs
  • McCulloch will be in central defence.

All the comments coming from the team is the job is only half done. I don't think they are complacent.

I'm still nervous though.

On and off the pitch the club have played a blinder so far, barely put a foot wrong.

couldn't agree more mate.its I feel standing up to them off the park that has made me nearly as proud as our performance on thursday. we will hopefully tomorrow finish it off in style.

I know Accies turned round a 2 goal deficit away last year, but -

• Access were better than Rangers
  • We are better than Hibs
  • McCulloch will be in central defence.

All the comments coming from the team is the job is only half done. I don't think they are complacent.

I'm still nervous though.

Looking at our home record this season, I think only Accies have beaten us by more than 2 goals, and that was when we were pure mince and they were on a flyer.

Apart from the last game of the season, the last time we failed to score at home was against Dundee on February 21st. I know it's a one-off situation, but I'd be surprised if we don't score on Sunday and a goal really should seal the deal.

Like you, still nervous though.

I would be shocked if the Police agreed to this as the fixture is hostile enough and at such short notice would be a no go, hope I'm wrong

Think the chat with the police will have been going on behind the scenes for at least a few days. When I got my tickets on Monday Alan Burrows said they were already considering this but that the police had issues

I'm a tad more apprehensive about tomorrow than I was Ibrox.

Rangers will be a dangerous beast with absolutely nothing to lose and a siege mentality on and off the park, galvanised by the ticket situation.

We dealt with just about everything on Thursday and it needs to be the same again tomorrow. If they score first, stand up to it and play the way we like to play.

Tactically Baraclough was spot on at Ibrox. Skippy was instrumental in midfield which totally threw McCall. Tomorrow, we need to be able to overcome from the prospect of McCall trying to take him out the game.

Hopefully the team is fully fit and we can approach with the same intensity and composure that ripped Rangers to shreds for large spells on Thursday.

'Mon the 'Well.

Think the chat with the police will have been going on behind the scenes for at least a few days. When I got my tickets on Monday Alan Burrows said they were already considering this but that the police had issues

I agree about talks ongoing but my point is more a segregation issue than timescale, would also cause problems as more Rangers fans would attend on match day in attempt to get tickets it's a non starter imo

We proved on Thursday that we're a better team than Rangers. We have more quality, more of a goal threat, more pace, more players with experience of big games, we're sharper, fitter, stronger and fresher. We have our top starting 11 available whereas there are rumours of Miller, Wallace and Law carrying knocks and McGregor suspended for them. We also have home advantage.

We might be a bit apprehensive about the game but McCall will be shitting his pants.

• Like 2

We proved on Thursday that we're a better team than Rangers. We have more quality, more of a goal threat, more pace, more players with experience of big games, we're sharper, fitter, stronger and fresher. We have our top starting 11 available whereas there are rumours of Miller, Wallace and Law carrying knocks and McGregor suspended for them. We also have home advantage.

We might be a bit apprehensive about the game but McCall will be shitting his pants.

Agree in principle Graham but are we fitter in the last 15/20 minutes?

Similar tactics to Thursday. However, if we cut out crosses to Boyd and co, we can totally nullify them.

Hopefully we'll play no further back than the 18 yard box, any deeper and I worry Boyd will eventually get the chances. However, the key man for me is Ainsworth. He can win this tie in an attacking sense but also defensively.

Ainsworth to track back when needed, but to keep the full back on the back foot.

Play this game as if it's 0-0 and we'll win 2-1.

Go out with a 3-1 mentality, trying to shore up this game and we'll be in trouble.

Best wishes tomorrow lads!

Agree in principle Graham but are we fitter in the last 15/20 minutes?

We took our foot off the gas at 3-0 which is understandable and it was hard to get going again. There were several times earlier in the game where we burst forward and the Rangers players couldn't match us for pace, power or fitness. It was pleasing to see our players looking weary at the end as it meant they'd left nothing out there.

My rational head says we are massive favourites to win this tie. Sure we have had some utter howling shows this season, but confidence has to be there after Thursday and focus and concentration should in no way be an issue. The same commitment and calm heads and we should score and that will hopefully be enough. Rangers were far from terrible on Thursday but they have weaknesses that can be exploited and should only be more exploitable if they are chasing this tie.

That being said I'm still massively bricking it as it will be the worst moment in my Well supporting life if we somehow blow this lead. If it is indeed the same team Marvin and Lionel need to show the same commitment and drive and we should get at least one goal out of this. Please just let us get one early and make it the best party ever!