Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

NEVER IN THE FIELD OF FOOTBALLING CONFLICT HAS SO MUCH BEEN OWED BY SO MANY TO SO FEW. Couldn't make it today as i was working but it's the BEST day i've EVER HAD AT WORK SINCE 1997 WHEN I MISSED US GUBBING THEM AT IBROX TO HELP US STAY UP. Jubilant emotional just a wonderful feeling .

How do you determine what to put into capitals and what to put into lowercase?

• Like 1

That is funny as fuck watching Bell trying to punch the ball for the 1st goal.

Have watched it a dozen times now and still have no idea why he tried to punch a ball spinning like that. Could easy have got two hands on it and pushed it over.

What a shame.

Didn't expect Rangers to be fantastic and thought if we got them back to Fir Park still in the tie, we'd have a shot.

What did surprise me is the resorting to long ball football. Generally at Fir Park, McCall always tried to play good football. Throwing McCulloch up front clearly showed that principle had been abandoned...

Have watched it a dozen times now and still have no idea why he tried to punch a ball spinning like that. Could easy have got two hands on it and pushed it over.

What a shame.

He didn't even need to push it over. It looks like he had time just to cushion it with both hands to keep it from crossing the line then catch it or fall on it after it bounced.

Didn't expect Rangers to be fantastic and thought if we got them back to Fir Park still in the tie, we'd have a shot.

What did surprise me is the resorting to long ball football. Generally at Fir Park, McCall always tried to play good football. Throwing McCulloch up front clearly showed that principle had been abandoned...

I honestly don't think he has the quality of player at Ibrox he needs to play football, especially when it comes to speed on the flanks. Nicky Law is the most creative player they have, and his game has gone backwards since he dropped down the divisions.

What a shame.

Think he decided to punch because his momentum was taking him into the back of the net and if he caught the ball he would have took the it in with him. Can't stop watching it.