Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Utterly phenomenal few days!! never have I celebrated goals like I did today!! Just watched the full game again on BT sport and as big Erwin put it in his interview....."We battered 'em"

Huge credit to Baraclough, he showed total balls the way he put out the team at Ibrox and he showed great tactical know how today, cos I have no doubt if McCall was in charge of us during this play off we'd be in the Championship next year!!

I had a great view of the incident at the end as it was right in front of us, Big Erwin was not at fault imo, apart from a wee bit of petulance with the shove, he looked in total shock when that f*kin idiot went ape at him!! was delighted with wee Ainsworth tho who waded in immediately....i'm actually pretty sure he managed a right hook on Moshni as well!!

As for the flare on the park, I believe it was a h*n sitting a few rows from the front, I was told he chucked it and bolted out along with a few of his fellow unwashed after Marvins goal!!

Some of the bile allowed In the Main stand today was unacceptable, I don't care what the media or our bank manager says, the longer these bigoted dinosaurs remain out of the top flight and out of our stadium, the better for everyone concerned!!

Anybody who says erwin wasnt at fault for what happened at the end is delusional. What happened wasted a good game and it WAS erwins fault

Away and get a grip. How often do you see players pushing and shoving each other basically handbags? Moshni kicked and punched Erwin, that's a completely different thing and is exactly why our bench reacted like they did.

If you cant see that it's you who's delusional.

never had any doubt about it! rangers are pish and have nothing at all, 500 quid made from the play offs for a wee bonus too! brilliant !!

Just under £250 for me including Ainsworth anytime & 3-0. No bad lol.

On another note, we handed them a skelping of a lifetime. Superb in both legs and took our chances when we needed to. Sideshows like Mohsni don't deserve the press coverage just our wonderful wonderful club that deserves it. CMON THE WELL!!!!

Pml the folk sayin mohsni was wrong for reacting probably cook breakfast for the guy thats round shaggin their wife. Pathetic

Didn't take long between wishing us well to dishing out the insults.

Need to be a wee bit better than that to troll round these parts, my friend. We've got steelboy on our team.

• Like 1