Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I was actually pissed off at Sutton not giving Erwin the penalty, especially if Sutton is off.

Reckon Erwin might have got a red for his, albeit delayed, reaction, to getting punched anyway. He waded in with a couple of digs later on. Were defo a few digs thrown, all at

Moshni, what a dick

Seems to have carried on outside the ground as well, there's a vid on RM showing the end of it as he's being taken back to the bus by Rangers staff.

Found the mirrors match report quite funny and they at least pointed out that the guy with the flag was trying to get the ball and didn't mean to hit him with it.

One of the pics makes it look like Miller was involved too, looked like he was about to throw a punch, never really saw him at the time and Ainsworth might well get a ban too for his punch on Moshni.

From The Telegraph- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/11642398/Motherwell-3-Rangers-0-agg-6-1-Police-to-investigate-Fir-Park-violence-after-Bilel-Mohsni-sparks-pitchside-brawl.html

Half an hour after the game had finished, Mohsni is said to have seen Erwin leave the ground, allegedly strode across past the main entrance – in front of which fans had congregated – and challenged the forward to a fight, there and then. “You, me – behind the f****** bus now!” he is believed to have said.

Well, what a result, what a performance. Congratulations to Ian Baraclough and the players. Emphatic is not a word you usually use when describing a Motherwell win over Rangers, and that's the most appropriate word for both. From the first minute on Thursday till the last seconds yesterday (and beyond!) we were as up for it as I've ever seen us. Show us that fight all season and you'll have no complaints from me.

Now let's see what you're really made on Mr Baraclough. I've not been a fan in the past and I'm still to be convinced but you've earned the right to prove me and the other doubters wrong.

I'm absolutely done today, shattered. Felt like I was going to the biggest interview in my life yesterday and the relief at the first goal was immense. How the hell can a game of football do that to you!?

P.S. Twist and f**king shout!

• Like 1

if your going to let somebody push you from behind and not react im afraid your pathetic. I dont agree with what mohsni done was it was shocking but avoidable

If he'd turned around and shoved Erwin back or told him to f*ck off (again), then fair enough. But aiming a kick and a punch? Nah, that's not on.

I heard he tried to continue his shite outside the stadium afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwjuKhBIIIQ

What is it about Beautiful Sunday's, 2 in 2 years? I would hope a cunning lyricist could change a few words here and there and introduce this into the repertoire alongside the Beatles.

Did not envisage in my wildest dreams a 6-1 victory, especially after watching the Hibs game. Mixture of relief and joy at sending the Orcs back to Middle Earth where they belong.

I was in the POD and there was a sizable currant bun contingent in there. I suspect many in the past have bought home tickets on the edges of the official allocation and exploited that in the run up to the game.

The club needs to draw a line in the sand and add an extra field in their database. Going forward anyone buying a ticket outwith old firm games should get revalidated to ensure they are kept out, inclusion prior to season 2015/16 should count for nothing.

That said guys walking into the Chapman and asking for 4 tickets, in the bottom right of the POD should have rang alarm bells. When was the last time you bought a ticket sir? Oh I don't know about 3.5 years ago .......

The toilets during halftime were a sectarian chanting cesspool and the majority of them were sitting behind the kids who did the halftime penalty shootout.

The level of antagonism is not something that any home supporter should have to endure at their own ground. And would have turned very ugly, very quickly if they scored. No police presence at all as neither PS or the club officials seemed to notice about 40 guys sitting on their thumbs when Marvin scored.

• Like 3

I was in the POD and there was a sizable currant bun contingent in there. I suspect many in the past have bought home tickets on the edges of the official allocation and exploited that in the run up to the game.

The club needs to draw a line in the sand and add an extra field in their database. Going forward anyone buying a ticket outwith old firm games should get revalidated to ensure they are kept out, inclusion prior to season 2015/16 should count for nothing.

That said guys walking into the Chapman and asking for 4 tickets, in the bottom right of the POD should have rang alarm bells. When was the last time you bought a ticket sir? Oh I don't know about 3.5 years ago .......

The level of antagonism is not something that any home supporter should have to endure at their own ground. And would have turned very ugly, very quickly if they scored. No police presence at all as neither PS or the club officials seemed to notice about 40 guys sitting on their thumbs when Marvin scored.

Good post. I suspect the large blue contingent in the POD Stand may have been a mixture of hospitality, complimentaries and those just chancing their luck. Of all the stands this was the one in which there was most likely to be trouble and for years now that has been the case. Credit to the club, including under pressure ticket office staff and people like Yir Elder, for doing their bes, but yes,there are lessons to be learnt surely. Stewards and gate staff must take a more proactive role and remove obvious interlopers PDQ. Quite how a family kitted out in blue and orange managed to gain access to the East Stand and sit near the Bois beggars belief. Thankfully there was no trouble. Stewards should be taking note of seat numbers and passing them to the club for long term use.

I don't think seat numbers mean that much, it seemed they congregated roughly together where they could find seats, 3 guys were in the seats my mate and I had.

Regardless, 40 is still too many and needs addressed as we're due to host the equally bad East End contingent twice next year.

However all of the above only makes a difference if the club can capitalise on the 7,500 Well fans in the ground yesterday, something we've not been the best at doing as a whole.

Did anyone see any Well Society material or suchlike when they were entering or leaving the ground yesterday? Surely there must have been leaflets, advertising or something when the fans were going to be in a great mood and feeling positive?

• Like 1

Some of the meltdowns on facebook and twitter have to be seen to be believed. These are folk I know with proper jobs, kids etc, so called "decent" rangers fans. They've lost the plot. Proper bat shit crazy conspiracy theories and wanting justice for sectarian provocation from Erwin etc....Apparently Motherwell are now the number 1 enemy of Rangers! Ha ha!

Mental. And yet totally predictable.

The Scottish government should look for ways to harness the seethe from the orcs.....you could power a field of wind turbines for years!!!

• Like 1

Some of the meltdowns on facebook and twitter have to be seen to be believed. These are folk I know with proper jobs, kids etc, so called "decent" rangers fans. They've lost the plot. Proper bat shit crazy conspiracy theories and wanting justice for sectarian provocation from Erwin etc....Apparently Motherwell are now the number 1 enemy of Rangers! Ha ha!

Mental. And yet totally predictable.

The Scottish government should look for ways to harness the seethe from the orcs.....you could power a field of wind turbines for years!!!

Got to say, that gives me a nice warm feeling inside hearing that :spiteful:

I was asked to unzip my hoodie on entry to the East to show I wasn't wearing a Rangers strip.

I can only assume you must be f**king ugly for them to mistake you as one of them :cheese:

The meltdown happening on social media is absolutely tremendous to watch. There's a brilliant 60-odd page thread on P&B covering the match, too.

Got to say, that gives me a nice warm feeling inside hearing that :spiteful:

And looking on other teams' forums it seems we are their number one friend. That likely won't last through the summer, but it was a good feeling to have most of Scotland cheering us on. Even the Jambo's were delighted.

I really feel for them. They have just been humped 6-1 and are off to play Alloa and Livingston. They must be down and depressed. They finished 3rd in the second tier and clearly should have been automatically promoted. That's why the Play offs were introduced to avoid pesky little clubs like MFC stopping their mighty club returning to the top table. Their desperation to spend their "Blue Pounds" for the benefit of all Scottish football is very commendable. They are truly a model of probity and dignity that all clubs should follow.

• Like 1