Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

"1500 hundred Rangers fans behaving impeccably" laugh? I almost pissed my pants. There as about 45 of them left the others departed after 70 minutes!!!

So jumping up on the vomitary in POD and spitting at Motherwell fans as they deided to avoid complete humiliaion is behaving impecably? dont make me laugh Rangers

I evidently have too much time on my hands:
Not precious about any of the lyrics, so feel free to change anything, just need the Bois to adopt it. And my place in Motherwell fokelore is confirmed :king:

Sunday morning, up with the lark

I think I'll take a walk down to Fir Park

Hey, hey, hey, it's beautiful day
's
I've got Motherwell waiting for me

Silky Marvin, Hammy and Keith Lasley

Hey, hey, hey, it's beautiful day's
Hi, hi, hi, beautiful Sunday
's
These are my, my, my, beautiful day's

When you say, say, say, say that you love me

Oh, my, my, my it's beautiful day
's
Recently Rangers/Sevco* and Aberdeen
 (*delete as appropriate)
Glorious results as we’ve ever seen

Hey, hey, hey, it's beautiful day's

We'll drive on, enjoy our day in the sun
Laughing at sheep shaggers and the H**s

Hey, hey, hey, it's beautiful day
's
's
These are my, my, my, beautiful day
's

Oh, my, my, my, it's beautiful day
's
's
This is my, my, my, beautiful day
's

Oh, my, my, my it's beautiful day's
I thank you ..... next we have the jugglers

I'm a bit put out by the Rangers press release and Flow is disappointed it was released at all. I don't know where they get the "investigation into the behaviour of the Motherwell fans" from. Is that their take on the remit of any official investigation or is it official? In my view any investigation should cover the security arrangements and behaviour of all fans. To limit the remit would render the entire process flawed and unsafe.

All Rangers did was stoke the fire and offer a deflection tactic away from their woeful on field performance, Muy Thai centre half and elements of their own fans who are far from impeccable. If you look at any Rangers boards, all their fans are talking about how much they hate us and security and very little on the actual stuff to do with the white round thing, which to be fair is mirrored on here. About 95% of the posts in the past 2 days have been expressing relief, gloating, poking fun at, questioning stuff going on in the stands and what happened after the final whistle, 5% has been a critique of the players and the game, that despite us hosing them 3-0.

Lawwell is the master of it, usually around the time of an AGM with poor results.

Honestly thought that was a parody piece until I googled Vanguard Bears.

From their website -" Established in 2007, Vanguard Bears are a group of Loyalist & Unionist Rangers supporters, whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond. Our motto "Defending Our Traditions" refers to this."

O.....kay.

Jesus fucking Christ, you have to wonder about folks.

The seeth from the orcs is hilarious. Put all the comments together in one book then you will have a best seller.

My personal favourite on RM today comes from "Redwhiteandblue".

"Moshni done that without even thinking about it. It was pure instinct. He may be charged, but any good lawyer would get at worst a not proven verdict"

I am willing to bet that Mr Redwhiteandblue is not actually in the legal profession.

• Like 2

My pc would get corrupt if I clicked on any of the links posted .Not seen anyone mention how the scoreboard didn't say Rangers , it said Gers .Any reason , or where most of the bulbs out .MB somebody taking the pish ?

Don't know, think it said Saints and Accies at the last games I was at. I find that quite annoying for some reason.

I evidently have too much time on my hands:

Not precious about any of the lyrics, so feel free to change anything, just need the Bois to adopt it. And my place in Motherwell fokelore is confirmed :king:

I thank you ..... next we have the jugglers

Don't be offended, but I've never been a fan of changing lyrics. Always seems naff to me. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of using the song, but just leave it as is.