Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I think that's a weird decision, should've been a red for Erwin in my opinion. If someone pushed a Motherwell player like that in the middle of a game, we'd be ragin' in the stands if the player stayed on the pitch.

Johnstone's angle is all wrong though and the subsequent madness can't be pinned on Erwin. Each players conduct should be looked at in isolation. Erwin was initially in the wrong, but whatever happened after that is the responsibility of each individual player.

Article reeks of seeth.

The media would have still found a different angle to distract themselves from the game. They don't want to dwell on how poorly their Rangers team performed.

Much like after the first leg, when they focused on ticket allocations more than how much of a cuffing we handed them.

• Like 2

I wish lee hadn't pushed moshni as the incident has totally taken away from the fact that we battered rangers and have stayed in the prem.

I'm gutted that all the media talk is about the fight and not the game.

without wanting to sound paranoid, there is no way we were getting credit in the media for winning those ties, every sngle one of them no matter personal morals or professionalism, are working for businesses that demand that the old firm are the story.

even then , think about it, erwin pushed a player.... all hell in the media,

Zaliukas elbowed a player in the face....nothing mentioned.

the main thing is ,

every single Motherwell fan , knows we absolutely battered them on the pitch

and you know what nearly every single football supporter knows it too,

bet even Greig, Souness, Smith, Advocaat, Mcleish, Gough, Mccoist, McCall , McCulloch, and even that paid for mouthpiece johnstone will know it too, watch them weep

• Like 4

I think that's a weird decision, should've been a red for Erwin in my opinion. If someone pushed a Motherwell player like that in the middle of a game, we'd be ragin' in the stands if the player stayed on the pitch.

I dunno. Confess I wasn't surprised when I thought he'd been given a red, but on the other hand I've seen harder shoves when folk are just waiting on a corner or a free kick coming into the box, and you never see anyone get a straight red for that.

without wanting to sound paranoid, there is no way we were getting credit in the media for winning those ties, every sngle one of them no matter personal morals or professionalism, are working for businesses that demand that the old firm are the story.

the main thing is ,

bet even Greig, Souness, Smith, Advocaat, Mcleish, Gough, Mccoist, McCall , McCulloch, and even that paid for mouthpiece johnstone will know it too, watch them weep

This.

Motherwell 6 - 1 Rangers.

We Welcome The Chase.

the main thing is ,

Brilliant!!

Hear, hear!!!

Johnstone's angle is all wrong though and the subsequent madness can't be pinned on Erwin. Each players conduct should be looked at in isolation. Erwin was initially in the wrong, but whatever happened after that is the responsibility of each individual player.

Article reeks of seeth.

Amoruso pushed Skippy in the box while waiting for a corner a number of years back. Skippy didnt react and nothing was ever said or done about it.

I think i may still have the pic on my pc. If i can find it i will add it.

Quite suprised Moshni only got 4 games. Duncan Ferguson got 4 months in jail for his assault. Expected 8 minimum.

Maybe SFA have half arsed knowing he is offski anyway.

Also suprised a Kerr being off the hook.

Big Drunken Duncan already had a couple of convictions for assault......time to move on from the 30 seconds of post match madness and remember the results x 2 and look forward to next season..............and another few days of gloating :fuck:

• Like 2

Sorry if this has been posted already! Just to lighten the mood and remind ourselves of the true joy of Sunday instead of all this fighting nonsense... 6-1? Haha

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xft1/v/t42.1790-2/11385903_1001361799888347_1995058641_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=300&vabr=125&oh=6c272591f4430c60c344630dcc1ca1dc&oe=556FA8BD

Ferguson was on probation for a third assault conviction, and had been lucky to escape a custodial sentence for that. The head butt on McStay was, therefore, a breach of that probation so he was going to jail as soon as he nutted him on camera. Really quite hard to have any sympathy for him.

The coverage we get in England of the Scottish leagues is a bit crap but I have managed to watch 4 or 5 games of Motherwells and I have been really impressed. The atmosphere you guys createat the games is amazing and something that I would love to see at the games I go to

• Like 1

Cheers Essex - who do you watch?

I go to watch Spurs. Our support can be fantastic but I have seen it turn toxic at the drop of a hat! The way you guys were in both games against rangers was excellent. The singing didn't let up at all.

• Like 1