Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

• 5 months later...

A wordy piece. Clearly not happy about our failure to follow the pretty non-existent ticket allocation guidelines.

More concerned by the criticism of the failure to identity the miscreants who invaded the pitch. Have we tried/ if not why not. What sanctions have/ will we impose.

Wonder where the " what the f ck do I do with a burning flare" classes are held

Not a glory day for us

We were always going to get I to bother for fans running on the pitch and to be fair, yes, that wasn't acceptable. With the amount of stewards that were there was there much more that the club could've done?

Was pretty stringent ticket allocation not implemented by the club? You had to jump through quite a few hoops to get one for the home end? Was the flare not thrown by a Sevco fan who was caught on mobile footage doing so? He was in the home end though so that's Motherwells fault I suppose....

The part about the South Stand lying half empty thus increasing the likelyhood of trouble is just laughable.

In summing up.

6-1

Motherwell FC has yet to demonstrate sufficient action being taken by it to identify those of its supporters and others who engaged in Unacceptable Conduct at the Match

I realise this is classic "whataboutery", but did Sevco take "sufficient action" against the thousands of supporters who engaged in sectarian singing at the recent game with Hibs?

"- during April 2016 to provide the Commission with an interim written report on the Club’s identification of as many as possible of those who were guilty of Unacceptable Conduct at the Match and the proportionate steps taken by the Club in relation to each of those identified persons, and to provide a full report on this issue at the end of the 18 month period;"

IMO Anyone providing the club with names during this 18 month witch hunt with the full knowledge that it could lead to a "show" prosecution and some daft wee laddie who got carried away in the heat of the moment going to jail deserves their balls kicked.

And fans of a certain defunct club (or Newco) aren't happy on twitter.... at least something to put a smile on my face today.

Not a good period for the club recently on and off the park.

Stop it. Even FIFA have said they are the same club so none of the Oldco Sevco push lol. Let them sob into their pints it was 6-1 after all. :-)