Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Shuts at 3.30pm today and is open from 10am tomorrow, not sure when it shuts though.

I managed to get out yesterday afternoon, but the above info is correct and I think they said closing at 14.00 on Saturday.

They said the East stand is as good as sold out with not much left in the Cooper ! I got my own seat, but my lad could only get one of the few seats in Row A of the East

MON RA DOSSERS

All the stops will be pulled out to try to get the Establishment Club / Company over the line....somehow

I'm old enough to remember some shockers in the past....pitch invasions..."honest refereeing mistakes" etc etc. not to mention the threats and intimidation

Hope I'm wrong and we can tie this up easily, but expect the worst on Sunday... (IMO)

Absolutely. A lot of bodies stand to lose out financially if Rangers don't get promotion - we must take nothing for granted.

Thought season ticket seats were held until today?

If any season ticket reserve isn't taken up by close of play today, it's up for grabs tomorrow.

Assume the jist is all tickets other than season tickets for the East have gone.

MON RA DOSSERS

We should have a think about how best to make the East Stand's infectious attitude and vocal support reverberating all around the stadium on Sunday. The last thing we need is to be outsung by them just because the Main Stand and Cooper don't want to join in.

Anyone fancy bringing a drum into the Main Stand?! Are we allowed Air Horns in fitba grounds?

This should be the most electric atmosphere of the last 10 years at Fir Park. Let's set about intimidating them right back,

We should have a think about how best to make the East Stand's infectious attitude and vocal support reverberating all around the stadium on Sunday. The last thing we need is to be outsung by them just because the Main Stand and Cooper don't want to join in.

Anyone fancy bringing a drum into the Main Stand?! Are we allowed Air Horns in fitba grounds?

This should be the most electric atmosphere of the last 10 years at Fir Park. Let's set about intimidating them right back,

Might struggle, from what I've seen all the buns sitting in the home end will be in the main, although after last night I would imagine most will sack it and not bother going.

Might struggle, from what I've seen all the buns sitting in the home end will be in the main, although after last night I would imagine most will sack it and not bother going.

This is exactly my fear. I sit in the Main stand and don't want to be surrounded by currant buns in a turgid atmosphere :(

Perhaps some of the well bois affiliates would like a change of scenery and set up stall in cooper or main stand for one match ?

I'd make a donation to that cause!

Jeez, folk look at you funny for shouting in the POD, i dont know how singing would go down...

Jeez, folk look at you funny for shouting in the POD, i dont know how singing would go down...

I know - but I'm a big Jessie! Won't start it but will join in if somebody else goes first!! :ph34r:

I'm in main with my motherwell supporting mates.

I'm going for two reasons. To hopefully see Motherwell hump them and to stop an extra h*n getting a ticket.

• Like 3

I managed to get out yesterday afternoon, but the above info is correct and I think they said closing at 14.00 on Saturday.

They said the East stand is as good as sold out with not much left in the Cooper ! I got my own seat, but my lad could only get one of the few seats in Row A of the East

MON RA DOSSERS

Amazing how all the glory hunters can get a day off work when they need it - mine managed it as well lol.

Get intae them 'well.

If it becomes obvious that there's a lot of their fans in the pod they'll probably be moved to one end or into the away stand (delayed kick off maybe), i'd still expect us to easily outnumber them in all 3 home stands.

I don't think there will be many of them in any stands but if there are then I'd like to think they will get the same as Celtic fans did and be chucked out. To hell with moving folk or delaying the game boot the feckers out!

There aren't enough Rangers fans in the office to wind up, the only one chucked it when they died so the banter was half hearted. Looks like Financial Services are able to discriminate against knuckle draggers in their recruitment policy.

There aren't enough Rangers fans in the office to wind up, the only one chucked it when they died so the banter was half hearted. Looks like Financial Services are able to discriminate against knuckle draggers in their recruitment policy.

Not in this office. Not a peep in the 18 months i've worked here and then at around 4:45 here yesterday it was like something out of "dawn of the dead"

F'ing everywhere