Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Honestly thought that was a parody piece until I googled Vanguard Bears.

From their website -" Established in 2007, Vanguard Bears are a group of Loyalist & Unionist Rangers supporters, whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond. Our motto "Defending Our Traditions" refers to this."

O.....kay.

"home fans indulged in what can best be described as hate crimes."

:laugh:

"Fans were firstly subjected to the following chant, “We f*cking hate Rangers” early on in the first half."

:laugh:

"No one likes us, we don't care"

:rofl:

• Like 1

Honestly thought that was a parody piece until I googled Vanguard Bears.

From their website -" Established in 2007, Vanguard Bears are a group of Loyalist & Unionist Rangers supporters, whose aims are to ensure that the good standing and unionist tradition of THE quintessential British Club is maintained, and to support the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community in Scotland, Ulster and beyond. Our motto "Defending Our Traditions" refers to this."

O.....kay.

LOL. What a bunch of risible cunts.

Could somebody go on one or two of the Celtic forums and put that to the test?

Most of my mates are Celtic fans and they said that the Kerrydale St website turned part of the forum claret and amber yesterday. Got a screenshot but on my phone so can't post it.

I v+ it as I do with most of our televised games, got no idea how to get it on here though.

Edit - and Rangers can gtf with their statement praising their fans for not reacting.Maybe they should have a look at what some of their own fans are saying about the guy throwing everything he had in his pockets on the pitch and the other guy throwing a seat on.The only reason they never invaded the pitch is because of the thick line of stewards/police holding them back as it was quite clear that a few of them were trying to get on.

Nothing mentioned about their fans causing bother elsewhere in the ground or the fact that the flare came from one of their fans.

• Like 1

Most of my mates are Celtic fans and they said that the Kerrydale St website turned part of the forum claret and amber yesterday. Got a screenshot but on my phone so can't post it.

Fuck Celtic and their scummy fans. Are people on here really want to jump into bed with these cunts?

• Like 6

Fuck Celtic and their scummy fans. Are people on here really want to jump into bed with these cunts?

Dont think anyone is saying that!

Both Rangers and Celtic...and any other team for that matter I care not a jot what they think of us. Just pointing out something mildly amusing.