Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Can't believe Sugar Ray Miller didn't get a ban for this as well. :haha:

293B2CB000000578-0-The_clash_between_Erw

Kenny Misser, really is a twat of a guy, absolute ned. Been saying all week that they wouldn't be gracious in defeat, just didn't expect one of their own players to have a meltdown on the pitch. So any ban Mohsni gets I take it that its carried over to any country that is governed by UEFA? not sure how that works!

Great result. Compares with the cup win against Dundee United but not only tarnished by the fight at the

end but also the old bald idiot that whacked McCulloch on the face with his flag stick. It is a disgrace.

I hope the club identify him and ban him from all future games. I do not want scum like that bringing the great name of Motherwell FC into disrepute.

• Like 1

Great result. Compares with the cup win against Dundee United but not only tarnished by the fight at the

end but also the old bald idiot that whacked McCulloch on the face with his flag stick. It is a disgrace.

I hope the club identify him and ban him from all future games. I do not want scum like that bringing the great name of Motherwell FC into disrepute.

bolt ya sevco fucktard

• Like 5

Is that wee boy no the one that phoned up Radio Sevco pretending to be a smellic supporting FP steward who couldn't help telling Keevins and co how outraged he was at the Well players/fans behaviour on Sunday?!! Whit a laddie......

Looked to me like an accident.

Police took the guy to the back of the stand before letting him return to his seat, satisfied it was an accident.

Match commander considered it to be an accident.

Lee McCulloch reacted (after the cut-off of the gif/pics that are going around) to acknowledge he accepted it was an accident.

Absolute non-story.

https://twitter.com/bytheminmfcI'm shite at Twitter but if you scroll down to a retweet from 29th May from Mic2904 (member on here I think?) there's a brilliant video of the whole incident. I'd post the direct link but no idea how to get it. Cracker of a right hand from Ainsworth.

Clearer View https://twitter.com/Mic2904/status/605263862091419649

Quite suprised Moshni only got 4 games. Duncan Ferguson got 4 months in jail for his assault. Expected 8 minimum.

Maybe SFA have half arsed knowing he is offski anyway.

Also suprised a Kerr being off the hook.

The papers are saying it's an automatic 4 match ban for the red card as he's already had one this season. They can then add on up to 20 matches for excessive misconduct.

The fat waste of space is still beeling :fuck:

From Evening Times http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/gers-legend-dj-blasts-motherwell-star-lee-erwin-over-bilel-mohsni-fir-208949n.127870117

RANGERS legend Derek Johnstone insists it is a scandal that Motherwell starlet Lee Erwin has walked away Scot-free after starting the post-match brawl that landed three of his team-mates in hot water along with Bilel Mohsni.

Ibrox defender Mohsni has been charged with excessive misconduct by the SFA after reacting to a push in the back by punching and kicking Erwin in the immediate aftermath of his side's SPFL Premiership play-off defeat at Fir Park and will find out the full extent of his punishment when a Judicial Panel convenes on June 18.

Mohsni was red-carded by referee Craig Thomson in the tunnel and already has a four-game suspension on his record. Excessive misconduct carries a minimum four-match ban if the player is found guilty and can result in an additional 16-match suspension.

The Tunisian defender has left Rangers and will have to serve the ban at his next club.

But Motherwell pair Lionel Ainsworth and Craig Moore have both accepted two-game bans for their roles in the melee with Fraser Kerr having also been red-carded after the match for wrestling with Mohsni.

It had been reported that Erwin, tipped to join Leeds United in a £500,000 deal despite being offered an extended contract by the Steelmen, received a red card along with Mohsni on Sunday.

But Motherwell confirmed last night that he received a retrospective caution from Thomson for "adopting an aggressive attitude".

"Mohsni was way out of order, but there is no doubt that Erwin was to blame for it all," said Johnstone. "He started it and the fact he is receiving no punishment other than a yellow card is an absolute nonsense.

"He is essentially walking away Scot free and I find that incredible. It is absolute tosh. The authorities ought to have a good look at themselves over this.

"From what we have heard, Erwin tried to shake Mohsni's hand and he told him to eff off.

"Erwin should just have got on with it, but, for some strange reason, he opted to push him in the back and we are not talking about a gentle push here.

"It was done with two hands and I have no idea why he did it. It was not the worst offence in the world, but it did spark the trouble.

"Of course, Mohsni should never, ever react the way he did. It was ridiculous and he should be hammered.

"If Erwin does not push Mohsni, though, we don't have that confrontation at full-time, we don't have red cards being given out and Motherwell can celebrate while Rangers walk off the park.

"As it is, another Motherwell player was given a red card on the day and two more have been pulled up by the SFA."

Ainsworth accepted a two-game ban for striking Mohsni on the back of the head while Moore was punished for attempting to strike the Rangers defender with his hand.

"All this came about because of one piece of complete stupidity," said Johnstone. "There was no need for Erwin to do what he did."

Kenny Misser, really is a twat of a guy, absolute ned. Been saying all week that they wouldn't be gracious in defeat, just didn't expect one of their own players to have a meltdown on the pitch. So any ban Mohsni gets I take it that its carried over to any country that is governed by UEFA? not sure how that works!

Radio last night explained any other football association is "expected" to uphold any ban imposed here but apparently not legally binding.

Least he never went down like that rotund c*nt at Hampden many moons ago... GIRFUY

Just reading the BBC reporting of the Motherwell players accepting respective punishment...

Ainsworth and Moore have been banned for violent conduct towards Mohsni with the former "striking" the Tunisia international "on the back of the neck or head" and Moore for "striking or attempting to strike" the defender with a hand.

Plenty of picture evidence showing Kenny Miller or Misser as the case may be 'attempting to strike' and 'with a hand'. Come on now compliance officer...

Great result. Compares with the cup win against Dundee United but not only tarnished by the fight at theend but also the old bald idiot that whacked McCulloch on the face with his flag stick. It is a disgrace.I hope the club identify him and ban him from all future games. I do not want scum like that bringing the great name of Motherwell FC into disrepute.

I can understand people being annoyed by this incident. It was an act which could have had very severe consequences for all concerned.

The fact is though, it didn't and all those involved are happy to agree it was an accident. Calling for the guy to be banned is simply compounding the stupidity of the original incident. I have no idea who the bloke is, but am willing to bet that he is suitably embarrassed by it all.

As the late great Ally MacLeod, once of this parish, is alleged to have said of the 1978 World Cup campaign, "Regrets? No regrets. I just wish it had never happened."