Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I bloody hope there's not that many of them in the PoD. Taking the wife and two kids into there.

On a slight side. Does anyone know how the rows work in the PoD? Is it A at the front and AA etc at the back? Got row BB. Just can't remember.

Aye, A at the front through Z then AA etc up to the back of the stand

We should have a think about how best to make the East Stand's infectious attitude and vocal support reverberating all around the stadium on Sunday. The last thing we need is to be outsung by them just because the Main Stand and Cooper don't want to join in.

Anyone fancy bringing a drum int

o the Main Stand?! Are we allowed Air Horns in fitba grounds?

This should be the most electric atmosphere of the last 10 years at Fir Park. Let's set about intimidating them right back,

Air horns viewed as controlled container in same way as a bottle so not allowed in ground At least that's what we were told when I worked the East Stand.

I'm just glad the game is on Sunday and not a week away. I don't think my heart and stomach coudl last any longer . Like someone said earlier I have this irrational fear that we will screw it up but hopefully we will approach it as a one off game starting at 0-0 that we need to win. Then if we draw or get beat by one goal we can play our "get out of jail free" card with the 3 - 1 victory.

Hoping to see Ainsworth blast in a 30 yard screamer in the first 5 minutes

For all those people over the last few years who were saying they would gladly put up with a bad season for a scottish cup win............Maybe us completing the job on Sunday will hold you over till we do win that cup

While I will take any score or performance that results in us staying up I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping we can crush them at fir park by at least 3 goals.

It's been touched upon already but I'm of similar mindset that as far as the law allows our support to a man should attempt to find the balance between giving our team as much encouragement as we can possibly give whilst making it as hostile and intimidating as possible for our guests.

We don't often have a numerical advantage over Old Firm teams when they come to Fir Park so we have to make sure we make the very most of it.

For the officials at every decision we should be screaming blue murder at Thompson and his linesmen. It is unlikely we'll pressure then into being overly generous to us, but we have at least try to ensure they aren't bending over backwards to Rangers.

As for Rangers themselves everyone of them is fair game. You would think that guys that have played in front 40,000 every week it would be water off a ducks back we know how powerful a weapon the East Stand can be on occasion. Think Andy McLaren, Kallum Higginbotham, Aiden McGeady and Brooooooooaaaaaaadffffooooooootttttt all being put off their game sufficiently to react.

I would love it if come kick-off instead of nearly everyone bar the Bois in the East Stand planking their arses down we remain on our feet standing tall and giving more of the same backing the team got from the 950 last night, from the first kick of the ball til the last.

Getintaethum! Getintaethum!! Getintaethum!!!

• Like 2

There will be plenty of singing coming from the cooper stand on sunday, I plan to lose my voice .

LETS BURY THIS MOB.

COYW.

How you gonna do that - If you're like me you'll have no voice left after last night.

I might need to sign - but I'll do it loudly.