Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I'm a tad more apprehensive about tomorrow than I was Ibrox.

Rangers will be a dangerous beast with absolutely nothing to lose and a siege mentality on and off the park, galvanised by the ticket situation.

My feelings exactly.

Having a huge home support will be great however could also go against us in the saw way the crowd went against Rangers at Ibrox. I'm hoping 'well fans remain patient because we will be under pressure in this game and I anticipate won't press at all until the ball is in our own half. Ideally the party atmosphere will continue and any nerves in the crowd won't transfer onto the pitch.

Speaking of party - can someone remind me of the wee Joshy Law / Nicky Law song?

I wasn't very condfident of getiing a result at Ibrox but always thought we could do the needful at fir park. I still have a wee nagging doubt...

It took Pearo till we got the first at Mordor to get into the game, but I thought he bossed it thereafter. What's the word on his fitness? Is he likely still to start after his injury?

I wasn't very condfident of getiing a result at Ibrox but always thought we could do the needful at fir park. I still have a wee nagging doubt...

It took Pearo till we got the first at Mordor to get into the game, but I thought he bossed it thereafter. What's the word on his fitness? Is he likely still to start after his injury?

I think Pearo being quiet until the first goal was down to the tactics of trying to draw them out. After we scored he had more freedom to play and get forward.

He's a class above anything they've got.

Players need to keep the heid. We don't want repeat of Borussia Dortmund second leg with a key player being sent off early and the team being too wound up to respond. I think they'll be niggling Skippy and falling like skittles at every tackle from Las in attempt to get one of them sent off or booked very early. Wouldn't rule out a pitch invasion by them either - its worked in the past for them. So keep the heid, concentrate and stay focused and it could be on a par with 1991. COYW

Bricking it!

Getting relegated by this mob after being 3-0 up does not bear thinking about!

Fortunatly, they are not very good. Right in about them, dont invite them onto us, bang in a couple of goals and its party time

Sounds good on paper but I reckon tomorrow is going to require a lot of patience from the stands. I can see Baraclough replicating Thursday's game plan - they need the goals and will have to commit men forward and we'll look to exploit the space in behind. Wouldn't surprise me if Mccall countered this by sitting back and trying to draw us out to have a battle in midfield as opposed to facing two banks of 4. Could end up a game of fucking chess so we (the fans) need to be prepared for that and not pass our anxiety on to the players.

Regardless, I'm be shitting it. Rangers created a lot of decent chances the other day and that seems to have been looked over. I think we'll score at least one though.

Sounds good on paper but I reckon tomorrow is going to require a lot of patience from the stands. I can see Baraclough replicating Thursday's game plan - they need the goals and will have to commit men forward and we'll look to exploit the space in behind. Wouldn't surprise me if Mccall countered this by sitting back and trying to draw us out to have a battle in midfield as opposed to facing two banks of 4. Could end up a game of fucking chess so we (the fans) need to be prepared for that and not pass our anxiety on to the players.

Regardless, I'm be shitting it. Rangers created a lot of decent chances the other day and that seems to have been looked over. I think we'll score at least one though.

We're 2 goals up so there's no need to get anxious if they sit back. It would be crazy to try and draw us out as it wouldn't work.

Will tickets be on sale today at the ground? haven't had time to phone and check if I'm on the database so will just take trip to ground in morning if open to see if I'm on it help cheer use on against zombie fc, been on their forum and seem to be plenty with tickets in the main stand so hopefully I shouldn't have an issue if I bring the half motherwell half panathinaikos scarf I got that day and ticket as proof I've been in home end etc if they gimps are managing to get home end tickets

Put all negative thoughts to the back of your head and raise the roof off the place tomorrow.

Would have fancied us to win if we'd come back from Ibrox with a 0-1 deficit, we are 3-1 up, that's three goals better off.

We need to stay focused and professional and not get complacent but we've already proved we are better than this Rangers team on their own patch and we should have absolutely nothing to fear, the way we tore them apart every time we went forward in the first leg means it should be Rangers that go into this match with jitters, not us.

Players and fans alike have to get out there tomorrow absolutely brimming with confidence and finish this off.

• Like 2

Time for the whole support to show the resolve of the 950 at Ibrox. Lets be at it from the first whistle and roar the team on to a great victory. Leave the negativity at home. Twist & Shout baby!

• Like 2

We're 2 goals up so there's no need to get anxious if they sit back. It would be crazy to try and draw us out as it wouldn't work.

Yep, but for Rangers to commit men forward as equally crazy.

I agree there is no need for anxiety, I just hope we don't have 8000 expectant 'well fans hoping for us to be getting rattled in from the first minute and getting tetchy if we decide to play the patient game.