Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Not many days better than this. Any other team I would have been relief at staying up but today it's just unadulterated pleasure The last few days I ahve been wandering around mummbling to myself " c'mon motherwell, c'mon " then next week ro longer i'll be wandering about mummbling " six one, six one" hell i may just shout it out loud !!

• Like 3

That was more nerve-rackng than the Cup Final for me because of the consequences of losing. On one hand, we were "only" playing the 3rd best team in the Championship and should have nothing to fear, on the other was our recent record against them and the full attention of the media (and the rest of Scottish football).

Was another cracking performance today and Rangers never really looked like scoring.

I'm not one of the McCall haters - I enjoyed most of his time at the club - but he had been in charge of this week, I'm pretty sure we would be have been relegated today.

• Like 2

Absolutely wipes out the old rangers pitch invasion shite I posted a while back. Well done the team, and keep those bigoted slobs where they belong.

Watch out for "League reconsruction" talks very very soon. And make sure like last time we all say no.

Sang and jumped around the whole match. Went mental at the goals. But at the end there when everyone was leaving and it had quietened down I actually felt a little bit emotional. This club is a huge part of my life and I absolutely love it.

know exactly how you felt mate. The Joys of supporting the Well. Had a few lumps in my throat as well. Even kissed my wife!!