Scenes

CoF

There was a Video up titled Motherwell 3 Rangers 0 on YouTube which seems to have been removed by the poster. It was filmed from the Main Phil O'Donnell stand. Quite long and really good quality, some good shots of the Bois in full voice. It also has myself and my mates celebrating the goals in the POD. Looks like the guy taking it was in row F or G

In the vain hope that the poster reads this any chance that you could put it back up or give me a copy?

Love the plastic bag getting thrown at the end

Deadly weapon

40+ minutes to go and already several were leaving. Real loyalty...............

As much as I see the irony and enjoy slagging them as much as the next person - we are hardly in the position to take the high ground on this issue - v Hibs (6-6) game.

Oh alright then!!!

But we never made any claims about not doing walking away lol. So GIRFUT

• 4 weeks later...

The videos of the 3rd goal at Ibrox will never, ever get old.

Counter attack, ball hits net, 1 second if silence, then bedlam.

As Lionel sinks to his knees, watch the female with the long white coat in the front row. And the guy to her left. Always makes me smile.

That cammy bell flap is unreal, no matter how many times I watch it I can't understand what the fuck he was doing.

I think that made the whole thing even better, the fact that it was a complete and utter fuck up. We would have hammered them anyway, but it's even better that they assisted in their own downfall.

• Like 1

I think it it was indecision as much as anything thing else. The fact that he had sufficient time to just slap the ball to safety, fall down, stand up and stroll over to wherever it landed to pick it up again, just adds to the comedy.